Sponsored

Search results

  1. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    As much as I dislike the look of ditch lights mounted on the hood or A pillar, I like the look of an elk smashing through the front end even less. So I installed a pair of rigid d series pods with flood beam. I used american adventure lab mounts.
  2. What is the Smallest Diameter wheels you can run on a 24 or newer Ford Ranger XLT

    I haven’t put 16ā€ wheels on a gen 6 ranger, nor have I heard of anyone doing it. The easy way to find out if it will work is to try mounting the wheel on one of the front wheel/tire spot. Brake rotors and calipers are bigger than they were back in the 80’s when 16ā€ wheels ruled. See if the...
  3. Bilstein B8 6112 / 6100 suspension shocks now available

    Thanks for sharing this. Not many sites have them listed yet. Do you keep them in stock, or do you have to order them from Bilstein once an order is placed
  4. Delivery of 2026 Ranger Lariat

    Congratulations on the new ride. It looks sharp.
  5. Would you buy a fitted insert for this wasted dash cubby? 2024+ Ranger

    The accessories switches panel would be sweet for us non raptor owners. You raptor guys get several factory switches. For the other trims, we have to get creative to add switches, or spend entirely too much for the ford switches.
  6. How worried should I be? Rear diff

    The long splinter in your picture looks like a piece of the ring or pinion gear. It might be as simple as a rough edge from casting that wasn’t cleaned up. It could also be the edge of either from improperly set backlash. The differential fluid is awful black for 20K miles. I’d have the service...
  7. Thinking about trading Maverick for a Ranger

    I could have used the mpg of the maverick for my daily driving needs, but it wasn’t truck enough to meet my off road needs. A maverick won’t get me into elk country and back. That’s why I opted for the ranger.
  8. Would you buy a fitted insert for this wasted dash cubby? 2024+ Ranger

    There are several good options. Just a thought, I believe that this cubby/space is the same on raptor/lariat/xlt/xl models. Your concept illustration labels this as for the ranger raptor models. You might want to drop the raptor part, so you don’t inadvertently lose out from non raptor ranger...
  9. Another desert and camping trip

    There’s a lot of mining history in that neck of the ā€œwoodsā€. I worked a recovery mill outside of Mound House. If I’m assuming correctly, you are on the other side of that range outside of Reno/Sparks.
  10. Gearing Up for Fall: What's Your Ranger Setup?

    I don’t really do much to my truck for fall. I switch to a de-icing windshield washer fluid. In mid to late fall, I’ll add some extra gear in the truck. Tire chains, tow strap etc… and put together a winter survival pack with some rations, cold weather gear type stuff. But for the truck...
  11. Cruise Control

    I can only assume that it thought the speed limit was 75 and with intelligent cruise enabled, it was trying to bring you up to 78 which is +3 over????
  12. Cruise Control

    Try enabling speed limit sign recognition, but leave intelligent cruise off and see what happens. I have sign recognition enabled and intelligent cruise turned off, and my truck will stay at the speed I set it at.
  13. Bilstein B8 6112 / 6100 suspension shocks now available

    It didn’t take long for the 6112 to come out after the 5100’s were released.
  14. Added missing decal on front bumper

    Definitely a lot of money for decals, but now you have decals that other NA ranger raptors don’t have. I’ve seen people spend a lot more to customize their vehicles, so you do you with your money. I’m personally a minimalist and like the look without all the decals, but I think those look good...
  15. Center rear seat belt indicator

    Probably is an error, but you can turn off the alert until the error is corrected, so the alert isn’t popping up and bugging the tar out of you….if you wish
  16. Center rear seat belt indicator

    You can turn off the rear occupant seatbelt alerts from the settings in the center console.
  17. We’re Back! Win 1 of 3 Amber DRL Kits šŸ”„

    Why do I love my Ranger? It’s nimble on mountain roads and gets me places that I wouldn’t take a full size truck. It’s good on gas, yet has plenty of power. (I have an XLT w/2.7l). Plus it looks good doing it. Best of all it has a blue oval on the grill and tail gate. How’s this for an out of...
  18. What did you DO TO your 6G Ranger today? 🧰 šŸ› ļø āš™ļø 🧽

    Looks good, and now you have mounting point options for extra lighting should you go that route.



Top