Sponsored

Search results

  1. Help me walk through these differences

    Oh, and the cool upper glovebox compartment will be in the Lariat too.
  2. Help me walk through these differences

    The 25 Latiat will have projector headlights, a 12ā€ gauge cluster, lit vanity mirrors on the visors, plus the things you mentioned. Probably a couple other things too.
  3. What show got you into cars & trucks? šŸ“ŗšŸ

    There weren’t any car tv shows that I recall when I grew up. My dad had dirt circle track race cars. You’d cry if you knew the cars he gutted and ran at our local track. Corvette Summer was a hit movie when I was a kid. Smokey and the Bandit also came out when I was in high school. They were...
  4. See More Beyond the Headlights: Ditch Lights PRO for the Ranger Raptor

    Has anyone tried these lights and mounts on a non raptor ranger? The hood looks to be the same on the lower trim levels as it does on the ranger raptors.
  5. Safety Recall25S29 BCM update

    Here’s what my ford app says about the update I got yesterday. It references both recall 25S29 and 26S29?
  6. Safety Recall25S29 BCM update

    To be honest, I don’t know. But I wouldn’t think so as the procal tune is downloaded to the ECM and the update that we received is for the BCM.
  7. Safety Recall25S29 BCM update

    I just got the update about 45 mins ago too.
  8. Fuel Injection Cleaner due to 10% Ethanol Gas

    Ford recommends against the use of fuel additives and injector cleaners. Stick with stations that use top tier fuels and your injectors will stay happy and clean. In NM we’ve had 10% ethanol for years, and I have driven several vehicles over 250,000 miles without a single injdctor issue. I try...
  9. Help naming my Ranger Raptor

    I don’t know if you ste looking for a feminine name or not, but how about Lucy (after Lucile Ball). One of the funniest and toughest women in Hollywood history.
  10. Bilstein 5100 Shocks Now Available

    They aren’t for the ranger raptors. They are for the other trim levels.
  11. 2 days ago I bought a modified Ranger Raptor! Help identify it

    Welcome aboard. It sounds like you hot a heck of a deal considering the mods and low mileage. Congratulations.
  12. New member-1st. post

    Welcome aboard, and congratulations on your upcoming new truck. I hope everything goes smoothly, with you dealership changing owners.
  13. Mud Flaps -- Weather Tech "No Drill" flaps? Other Recommendations?

    I had the weathertech no drill mudflaps on my 16 tacoma. Fit great and looked good. I was happy with them.
  14. One touch up/down windows for rear windows

    I had thought about buying some front window switches to put in the rear window switch position on the driver’s door, so I could have auto up/down for the rear windows. This trick was too simple not to do. I only did the switches on the driver’s door tonight. I’ll be doing the rear door...
  15. Brand new Ranger, headlight assembly burned out...

    Glad it was an easy fix and that your dealer took care of it right away.
  16. Hood Struts from Redline

    I filled the area with shop rags, that made it easy to get the dropped hood mount or bolt out if I dropped it (which I did on the passenger side).
  17. Dual Hidden Light Bars for the Ranger Raptor—See the Difference After Dark

    Do you have plans for a similar setup for the non raptor ranger trims?
  18. How to fill license plate holes in front bumper

    I used what natkill posted. I used a color matched paint to color match the heads of the plugs. Looks decent.
  19. Did anybody else buy the Smoker's Package ash tray?

    I’m a smoker, but I passed on the ashtray. I use a cheap walmart ashtray. Costs 5 bucks. I don’t get a cigarette lighter with it but I keep a couple of bic lighters in my truck at all times. Besides lighting cigs, they’re part of my emergency preparedness kit



Top