Sponsored

Search results

  1. Has anyone installed a Fumoto Oil drain plug in a 2.3? (See my photos)

    It was leaking where it screwed into the pan. I'm always open to it being human error but I can't see how I could mess that up. Here's a photo right before I took it off. The dripping is from draining the oil, not from the leakage.
  2. Has anyone installed a Fumoto Oil drain plug in a 2.3? (See my photos)

    It dripped at most ½ a quart before I noticed so there should be a problem.
  3. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    Your garage is nicer than my bedroom. LOL
  4. Has anyone installed a Fumoto Oil drain plug in a 2.3? (See my photos)

    That's the one I got. Did you need the adapter?
  5. Has anyone installed a Fumoto Oil drain plug in a 2.3? (See my photos)

    Yep, I had the F107SX and that's the one that leaked. I emailed them requesting a return. Within a half hour, I received a return shipping label no questioned asked.
  6. Has anyone installed a Fumoto Oil drain plug in a 2.3? (See my photos)

    Has anyone installed a Fumoto drain plug, specifically with the 2.3 engine? I installed one yesterday and drove about 40 miles. I came home and smelled oil. (I left in the dark.) I then noticed oil in my driveway. I took the oil cover off my skid plate and it was covered in oil. I know...
  7. Muslogy Cargo Net - A very useful addition!

    How are the anchor points secured? Did you have to drill into the bed of the truck? I reused my Musology cargo net I had in my Maverick bed (A little smaller but it works.) I used hooks to secure the top in holes already in the bed rails and used their clips and attached the bottom to the...
  8. Routing of drain hose for tonneau cover

    I drilled into those plastic plugs and routed it there. The insulation you are seeing, should only be on the left side. It could actually be removed. (There are numerous threads about that.). I left the insulation there and drilled right through it. The hoses drain fine. I tried the higher...
  9. Thinking about trading Maverick for a Ranger

    I bought a Maverick in June of 2025 as a second vehicle. I also had an Audi Q3. When I realized that I was no longer driving the Audi, I sold it and the Maverick became my primary vehicle. That's when I decided the Maverick was too small and I wanted the additional features that came with the...
  10. Would you buy a fitted insert for this wasted dash cubby? 2024+ Ranger

    I had to go out and check, since I had no idea that space even existed. It's so small, I never even noticed it. I'm not sure what you could do with such a small space. Although I voted for a USB-C port, I assume putting anything electrical in there would require some wiring work that may be...
  11. How worried should I be? Rear diff

    I am in know way an expert. But assuming that was the first time you changed your rear differential fluid, I wouldn't be concerned. The black is what you wiped off the magnet. I changed the rear diff fluid on my 25 Maverick after 1000 miles. It was just as black (See pic). I think NM Mike is...
  12. Upgraded to 2026 RR

    I was just about to ask how he got vanity plates that quickly and I realized it was a different truck.
  13. The Most Worthwhile Vehicle Accessory You Should Buy

    The brackets on that one seem to make contact with the paint. I like the "free-floating" ones that are completely attached under the hood. I don't like anything, even tapes, that could damage the paint. Thanks for looking these up though!
  14. The Most Worthwhile Vehicle Accessory You Should Buy

    Thanks! I have them notifying me when it comes back in stock.
  15. The Most Worthwhile Vehicle Accessory You Should Buy

    I cannot find the one he has anywhere. Hopefully he can provide a link.
  16. The Most Worthwhile Vehicle Accessory You Should Buy

    Can you help me out with a link to that deflector? Every one I see attaches with double-sided tape. What you have described is exactly what I am looking for.
  17. Intro to Forscan

    Is it still the case that forscan only works with Windows?
  18. Installing an OEM wireless phone charger

    Nope, mine did not come with the convenience package. I plug in and it charges just fine. I just got used to dropping my phone without plugging in with my last car. If it were a plug and play feature, for $83, I would get it and take it out if it didn't work well
  19. Ford F**king Ranger Doing Truck Things! Post Yours...

    You're still jet skiing in Canada at the end of September?
  20. Installing an OEM wireless phone charger

    Then back to my original question: Is the charger plug-and-play or does it require wiring?



Top