Sponsored

Search results

  1. Muslogy Auto Two-Tier Console Organizer

    Those trays are pretty handy. I also recently picked up this set and have been pretty happy with it.
  2. Added missing decal on front bumper

    Im not much of a decal person, but the new decals make it look complete now.
  3. The Most Worthwhile Vehicle Accessory You Should Buy

    Happy to see someone else calls it ASS.
  4. Ford Ranger Retro Hat on sale at American Eagle

    Did you go for the complete look?
  5. Steve_K's 2026 Shelter Green Ranger Raptor Not A Build Thread

    Blackstone Lab results for first oil change at 1881 miles. Will do next sample at 15k which will be in 3 more oil changes.
  6. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    Somehow missed an email from Blackstone Labs with the results from my first oil change at 1881 miles. Thought I would share in case anyone wanted to do a comparison.
  7. We’re Back! Win 1 of 3 Amber DRL Kits 🔥

    What do I love about my Ranger: It's my first new vehicle that I bought for myself as a retirement gift after 41 years of working and about 40 years of driving. Loving the power, handling, and comforts... As well as the cool looks! What would I like to see as far as lighting products: Some...
  8. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    Today I calculated my MPG while on a roadtrip from Snohomish, WA to La Pine, OR. My fill-up between Madras, OR to Toppenish, WA (~155 miles with ~1200ft drop in elevation) on the return trip was a nice 30.XXmpg. Finally got around to testing out the bottle opener on the tailgate while on this...
  9. Gas Prices $4.99 Chicago Suburbs [Admin Warning: No Politics]

    I remember it being much worse in 2022 when brining my Jeep TJ home after picking it up from my mom in San Diego and driving it back to WA. That 19 gallon tank did some damage to my debit card! The first time I hit over $100 for a fill-up was with my '92 Z71 with a 25 gallon tank, that hurt...
  10. TripleAliners floor mats installed review. Great product

    Looks good. Yeah, that uncovered spot by the gas pedal bugs me as well with the factory mats. If the factory mats didn't have that cutout, I wouldn't be considering swapping them out.
  11. Got steel wheels on my XLT -- from Bronco Big Bend Black Diamond Edition

    Sometime the classics just look good.
  12. Ques. 25 ranger xl scratches in bed.

    Spray-in gets my vote.... And then you still might want a bed mat to help your knees if you are back there a lot.
  13. Towel type seat covers

    I used this brand in my RR. Seat airbag compatible? No clue, drove 40+ years without them so not too worried. But considering they don't wrap completely around the seat I would suspect they wouldn't interfere too much. SEAT COVERS
  14. Camper Trailer recommendations

    Had a similar discussion with some friends about this years ago. We kind of agreed that a trailer and nice rig isn’t really necessary unless you are going to be staying out in rural areas or you really really want that trailer. If your are just wanting to do road trips for vacation, a good...
  15. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    Tried "Sport Mode" today, first time out of "Normal Mode" since picking it up about 3 months ago. It was easy to notice the changes in steering, ride, and exhaust tone, but not sure I noticed much of anything else other than shift points as it went up and down in gears. I set it to the R key...
  16. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    Simplified my keychain by installing a keypad lock on the door between the garage and house. Even though I only had 4 keys and an AirTag on my keychain, that damn key fob doubled the size. Blah blah blah, didn't really need all that stuff... And now only need the key fob and AirTag.



Top