Sponsored

Search results

  1. California Miles Runner Inflatable Camper Shell for SALE

    Dang, if I were closer, I'd pick this up for a couple trips I have before I can get my Maxliner installed. Good luck with sale - solid price. 👍
  2. K&N air filter for 2026 Ranger Raptor

    "rock catcher" may have been used to describe them in the past. Successful marketing over functional performance.
  3. Thinking about trading Maverick for a Ranger

    I question that. Although "on paper" your FX4 has only like 1/4" more ground clearance, the Maverick appears to have much more low hanging items vs a Ranger, and those items are much less durable.
  4. Windshield cleaning

    I highly doubt that would work well in practice. Just my guess, though. I imagine it would be faster and easier to simply clean inside and outside separately. K I S S
  5. Would you buy a fitted insert for this wasted dash cubby? 2024+ Ranger

    I guess the charging port could work to plug in some accessory item? But that would have to be mounted somewhere - you can't just hang something charging off that insert via a USB cable. Any longer cable would be a great tripping item getting in/out also. And if you were using it to power...
  6. Thinking Of Trading UP To An F-150

    Someone will always have a bigger/better/faster/etc thing than you. Buying what they have won't make you any happier. You'll just find another area of lacking. Comparison is the thief of joy.
  7. Thinking about trading Maverick for a Ranger

    #2 - don't carry the 1 2024+ Rangers get a 5' bed only; all Mavs are 4.5'. I'm getting 72% worse MPG than my FWD hybrid Mav; but at least gas prices have gone up enough to make it an even 2x expensive to fuel each month :-/ Other than that, the Ranger wins.
  8. 2027 Colorado/Canyon gets power upgrade

    F HP, I want MPG. Toyota blew it by not going for higher MPG with hybrid trucks. 40 MPG in a Maverick made it special. 0-60 was never the reason people bought hybrids. Give me a mid-size truck with 35 MPG and I'll be fine with a 0-60 time under 10 seconds.
  9. FORScan NA Ranger 6th Gen (2024+) Crowdsourced Spreadsheet

    That would be a feature I'd like also, but when I researched it, I don't think it was doable.
  10. Added missing decal on front bumper

    y'all throwing around crazy money for stickers
  11. Product Report - TripleAliners Center Console Insert

    Yeah, I was hoping for a cheaper alternative. $22 for 50 cents of plastic has me not biting yet.
  12. Cruise Control

    Yes, you can offset +/- the speed limit, if you use intelligent setting. This is the most likely setting OP had. I just have it set to warning.
  13. Added missing decal on front bumper

    I hope for that price it added 30 HP!
  14. A/C running all the time

    Agreed the compressor should run during defog settings, but for normal air flow, I want that control. Would be nice to have that as an option in the menus. 95% of drivers don't care / won't even know.
  15. Cruise Control

    Check your vehicle settings. Do you have intelligent speed control on? With a +__ over the limit? That's my first guess.
  16. A/C running all the time

    Humidity sensor inside the cab. It will turn on the AC compressor to prevent window fogging. Annoys the f outta me (because when I want AC, I'll turn it on), but luckily with FORScan you can disable the sensor (basically tell the computer it isn't there).
  17. Advanced Tow brake controller + on-board trailer controller

    Just running across this post and wanted to add/clarify - the Tekonsha Prodigy wireless brake controller can simply be "unplugged" when towing with a vehicle that has a hard-wired brake controller. The Prodigy is plugged in-line on the trailer. Take the 7-pin from the trailer, out of the Prodigy...
  18. Two Layer Console Organizer - simple storage fix for your Ranger

    Would just the "bottom layer" work with the OEM 1/2 size upper tray?
  19. Towel type seat covers

    XXL cotton T-shirt?



Top