It's crazy that people sell basically a new truck with only 2K miles on it but that's a good deal for you. I've got almost the exact same truck but it cost around $5K more from the dealer. Enjoy!
Same here. I kind of like the ones they put on the Wildtrack series outside of the US, but it would hide the 3rd brake light on the US Rangers. Oh well.
Would love to see what brand/model you went with and thoughts on the installation/fitment. Any pictures you're willing to share would be awesome. Thanks!
I live in Texas too. That's the exact reason I didn't go with the Lariat and opted for an XLT, but added aftermarket Katzkin leather seats with their Degreez heating/cooling package.
Yea I wasn't impressed with the differences between the Lariat and XLT when I purchased my 2025 Ranger. I do like the keyless start button and drivers instrument display but that was it. The so called leather seats suck. Definitely not worth the $8K difference in price.
So basically it shouldn't affect any Ranger 2.7L owners since the production started with model year 2024. Not saying there couldn't be other issues in the future but Ford addressed the issue and fixed it.
The 2.7L is the reason I bought my Ranger XLT. You won't find a better platform for a mid sized truck. It's been the most reliable of any of the Ecoboost options Ford has made to date.
Coming from a 2013 5.0L F150 there are some really good deals going on right now for Truck Month. I love my new 2025 2.7L Ranger XLT now and wouldn't go back to my F150 as the Ranger is a better daily driver for us. However, if I was doing a lot of towing I might go back to the F150. It's...
I'm betting that's exactly what will happen. While it's an additional trim level to the lineup, I don't think it's a good deal for US consumers. Especially ones who plan to purchase a Raptor in the future.