Sponsored

Recent content by STEVE_K

  1. Over the air update last night, wonky first start

    Hmmm, maybe with picking up my truck in June I am all up to date... Time will tell!
  2. Over the air update last night, wonky first start

    Hmmmm.... Checked the app and the truck and not seeing anything. Under the Connectivity section there was a SW version for the SYNC, is that for the vehicle too?
  3. Over the air update last night, wonky first start

    I still haven’t figured out if I have had an update or not since buying my truck… But really haven’t investigated it much either. Any tips or tricks?
  4. Steve_K's 2026 Shelter Green Ranger Raptor Not A Build Thread

    Thank you, thank you.... It's been fun researching various products & ideas and implementing once I have figured out what I want. Looking forward to many years and miles with this rig.
  5. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    Here's a couple pix of what I have going on in the bed with the TMAT. The 1st pic is my final config (I think!) for a 5 state road trip to the Raptor Rally in Lake Havasu. I have it set up to hold my Pelican cases in place so they don't slide around a fly all over the place while off-roading...
  6. Ranger Raptor owners: what do you want your floor mats to do better?

    So far the factory mats have been fine, but I will replace at some point in the next few months or so. Would like them to be deep to help catch & hold any spills or snow/ice in the winter. Also want it to go behind the gas pedal since the factory one leaves the carpet exposed.
  7. Would you buy a fitted insert for this wasted dash cubby? 2024+ Ranger

    Some cool ideas! I like the card holder, would be useful for the couple coffee shacks I hit up. Might even be able to add Raptor, XLT, and stuff like that to it as well. Will be watching to see what comes of this!
  8. How are you mounting your phone?

    ProClip for me: https://www.proclipusa.com/
  9. WOLFBOX Anniversary Giveaway! Win Multiple Rewards by Sharing Your Mod Story

    Nothing too impressive with mine... But I'll lump a few a few things together that I have done to the bed as my favorite. First was the extra thick Line-X coating for the bed, then tossed on the Diamondback Switchback bed cover, and finished it up with a TMAT bad organizer. I like being able to...
  10. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    Washing, cleaning, empty catch can, and stuff like that.... Along with installing a dash-cam and setting up my TMAT bed organizer a little better.
  11. Steve_K's 2026 Shelter Green Ranger Raptor Not A Build Thread

    A little bit of cleaning therapy the last couple of days..... Scrub down from last weeks road trip to Oregon along with washing the seat covers and giving the leather a good treatment. Installed a front & rear dash cam combo. 4K front and 1080p rear. Forgot to take pictures of the wiring...
  12. Delivery of 2026 Ranger Lariat

    Nice ride. :)
  13. Another desert and camping trip

    Looks great! If I had a trailer, that would be the kind of camping I would like to do! Would be great to hide out in a spot like that for a few days or so, relax, grill, sleep-in, hike around the area. And would have to upgrade the shower: Infinity Shower
  14. Loud, diesel-like rattle sound on cold start - cam phasers?

    It's been a while since I have looked into how the cam-phasers work, but sounds very similar to when timing belt/chain tensioners are wearing out or the vehicle has been sitting for a long time. My Subaru will do the same for a few seconds if it has been sitting for a few weeks or longer. But...



Top