I have (4) new OEM factory take-offs:
- 2025 Ranger lariat
- 18" Aluminum with machined face
- includes Center Caps, TPMS sensors and valves
I bought these from a guy who literally took them off when his truck was new, thinking I was going to get an XLT. Well, I decided to order a Lariat so...
I agree. I have LT Bridgestone Ascent A/T's on my F150 Crew Cab. Even though they are Load Range E tires and one sizez bigger than stock, they are the smoothest, quietest, and best handling tire I have owned, and I've owned a lot of tires over the years.
I'll be putting the (non-LT) Dueler...
Just ordered a 2026 Lariat (CG, 2.7L V6, FX4, integrated step, 4X4). Coming from a Lariat F150, so I do like the Lariat's Ambient interior lighting, push button start & approach, nicer interior parts, larger instrument cluster, and B&O stereo. $2K under invoice.
Coming from always having...
Thank you, those are nice, but I’ll be looking at the next size up 18” tires. I decided to change to an ordered Lariat, so I’ll be deciding on 255/70 or 265/70’s.
Ordered my 2026 Lariat on 1/14 (two days ago). Seems to be the same except for the front grille will have two center bars in chrome instead of grey, but it sure would be nice to see the Build & Price to at least see the simulated pic. The dealership gave me the current price of the 2025 build...
Love the old stuff. If I didn't live in a winter area where they cover the roads with salt if one snowflake falls I wouldn't even have a newer vehicle. I'd just drive my vintage stuff.
Would you happen to have any other pics of your truck with those 265/70/18's? Just wondering what the truck looks like from other angles. When I get my ordered Lariat, I'm not so sure the 1.5" level is needed, since yours appears to look fine without it. My '24 F150 Lariat needed a 2" level...
Your Lariat looks really good! Any pics of your truck with the 1.5" level yet? When my Lariat comes in, I'm getting 265/70/18 Bridgestone Dueler Ascent A/T's and the 1.5" level.
Good thing for the 2026 Ranger changes, the Lariat Grille change says only “Chrome Centre Bar with Black Surround”, which is not like the pic you showed. If the 2026 changes are correct from ford, the only thing on the Lariat that is Chrome is the chrome center bar on the grille. In 2025, it...
I've been waiting for the new 2026 Build & Price to come out so I could order a 2026 Lariat until I finally gave up and ordered one yesterday. Was hoping Ford would come out with a 6' bed, but no news yet. If they do come out with that option, I'll cancel and reorder the same truck but with a...
Has anyone seen any pics of the new 2026 Lariat front grille? It has been supposedly changed to “Chrome Center Bar and Black Surround”. The 2025’s were exactly the same as the XLT’s - “Grey Painted Center Bar and Surround”.
Would you happen to have any more pics of your entire truck with those wheels/tire combo? I have a 2026 XLT on order and am trying to decide between buying some 18” Lariat wheels or keeping the stock gray 17” ones. Will be going up to the next size tire on either 17” or 18”. Thanks!!!