Sponsored

Search results

  1. Bed cover recommendations please

    On my prior vehicle (Tacoma) y got a revolver x4 bed cover and 3 years later the plastic was pulling from the metal and looked awful(very hot in the desert). This time around I’ll looking for a budget hard bed cover for my RR that’s not gonna hurt when I toss if it doesn’t last. Any...
  2. Is my truck tuned?

    Thanks and that is awesome premium fuel it’s
  3. Is my truck tuned?

    Bought it cpo. And found this inside.
  4. I like this look.

    if you see the bed you see the side rails that go all the way up. Where do you get that? I think this is not the us version…
  5. Ford tune

    I will use 91 for sure. My grandpa used to say if you buy a horse better be ready to feed it. Thanks
  6. Ford tune

    I purchased a slightly used Ranger that came with the ford tune, can I still use 87 and not experience the gains or will it damage it? Please don’t say you should or why buy if you can’t afford the 91 etc etc. I want to know since at times in my area the difference can be over $1 per gallon
  7. Dumb question I know

    Sorry guys, new to this and don’t want to mess with my baby’s wiring but I do get the switches. I’ll probably just take it somewhere to do it. Im afraid to mess it up. It’s the first vehicle I really wanted so I’m a bit cautious
  8. Dumb question I know

    here is my question, does anyone sell the raptor amber lights but clip on? Meaning not functional. I’m not ready to dive in the mods yet
  9. Taking delivery

    Good morning, so Excited. Taking delivery of my desert tan RR on Friday!!!



Top