Sponsored

Search results

  1. Tufskinz Overlays - what do you like?

    I would argue that if you do the ProCal tune, then you are kind-of making it a Ranger Raptor R then, right? So I'd say the orange "R" is allowable in that case. :)
  2. South Carolina Sold: NEW Splash Guards, Redback Series, Front & Rear (Free Shipping)

    Due to a switcheroo on what Raptor I was getting, I have an available set of new splash guards for the Raptor to sell. (Part #'s R1WZ16A550CA-DA.) The initial truck I signed up for did not have them, and then it went on an indefinite quality hold so I switched to a different Raptor which...
  3. Tracker Question

    Thank you...must be a delay on when they get posted. Mine was shipped on 10/18 but the window sticker is not on that site yet.
  4. Tracker Question

    Where would you find the window sticker if you have a VIN # that's on-order? (Mine is shipped, so just want one for my records.)
  5. PPF, Ceramic Coat or Both?

    Thanks for the info...appreciate you taking the time to do that. Do you have a preferred Pro-Level "brand" of ceramic? I am not a DIY-person, I'd let a professional do it. LOL...
  6. PPF, Ceramic Coat or Both?

    Looks great....just curious why do you think Ceramic is a must? Was keeping the truck looking clean and easy rinse-offs your main motivation or something else?
  7. PPF, Ceramic Coat or Both?

    Which brand of coating did you use, just curious....
  8. PPF, Ceramic Coat or Both?

    So I'm a newbie with this stuff as never used PPF or Ceramic coating on a vehicle before. I've read way too many articles on the matter and my head is spinning. Curious to those of you who did PPF and/or Ceramic coating, what were your reasons for doing it? For me, I keep the vehicles in a...
  9. Brand New 2024 Ranger Raptor: Near Disaster with Massive Temperature Spike and Vehicle Shutdown

    That's as good of an outcome as you can possibly hope for. It d-rated itself before there was any damage and it was a simple fix with no long term impacts. When you buy the first year of a new model these kinds of things are what you sign up for whether you like it or not. I wouldn't worry...
  10. Order Guide up & running for 2025 Ranger Raptor on Ford's website

    Surprised they didn't raise the price more. Base MSRP only went up $100......much smaller than a normal year over year increase.
  11. Lightbar Ideas?

    Did you do the 40" or the 30" version?
  12. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    Do they just pop-in or do you need to glue them or something?
  13. Installed Ford Branded BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover on XLT FX4 Ranger

    Does the corners by the tailgate look like this on yours? This is the photo on the website and I think it was from a Dodge, so not sure if they have different corners for that versus a Ranger.
  14. Installed Ford Branded BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover on XLT FX4 Ranger

    According to a Realtruck person I spoke with on the phone, they updated the design and no longer have endcaps. It looks more like the Ford branded one now. You can see it in the last photo here: https://realtruck.com/p/bakflip-mx4-tonneau-cover/v/ford/ranger-raptor/2024/
  15. Lightbar Ideas?

    How is your M&R light bar holding up? I was looking at doing one from them, too. Really like the design and also having the ability to use amber and white settings.
  16. Some info from Ford on the massive delivery delays

    Can't blame you for feeling that way. It just doesn't make any sense with how Ford does some things. I do like some of their products so it doesn't stop my from buying them at times, but they could certainly use some customer service training that's for sure.
  17. Installed Ford Branded BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover on XLT FX4 Ranger

    Thinking about getting one of these, anyone else had any issues with the install lately?
  18. Some info from Ford on the massive delivery delays

    It's the latter (they refuse to provide the info) which is worse to me. That is just a terrible way to treat your customers. I understand the challenges of manufacturing vehicles these days as well as anyone. I have worked in the industry my whole life including a stint at the very plant...
  19. New 2024 Ranger Raptor Owner... Mods So Far + Wish List

    Looks great, did you do a professional ceramic coat or do it yourself? Curious what you used. I'm still debating on whether or not to do that, and which one would be best for me. I've read on some sites that car washes are bad for ceramic coating and what can I say, I'm lazy and don't wash my...



Top