Also note that it will not do it if you are driving at night in bright conditions. If you live in the city with lots of streets lights, the function will not work. It is more obvious while driving on a rural road where it is dark.
You can disabled blind spot assist here in the door modules:
And here in the IPC:
However, isn't there a way to just turn it off in the driver assist menu?
It is being pushed out OTA to the F150s already. It's called IRTM-25.A04.
Having auto updates on or off does not matter. If auto updates are off, you will still get a message when you are sent an OTA asking for permission to install it like the message below. I keep auto updates off so to...
First thing I would try is disconnecting the negative cable from the 12v battery for 20 minutes. This will force a hard reset of all the modules.
If your Ford app and connectivity is still working, message me the VIN and I'll take a look to see if I see anything helpful.
Yes, the changes you make with FORScan will eventually make their way back to the server. There are several events that can trigger this. If a dealer connects the vehicle to FDRS, it will poll the module network and update the ab on the truck to the server. If a vehicle gets sent an OTA, that...
The vehicle would need to have an RFA module for PAAK (phone as a key) to be work. I believe the 2025 Rangers have an RFA, but not 100% sure.
Even if the hardware is there, it may not work if the firmware does not contain the events for PAAK in it. In the case of the Mach E and Lightnings...