Sponsored

Search results

  1. Should I?

    Wife got a 2024 Ranger Lariat FX4 with the 2.3 engine. It's averaging 23 mpg with 5K on the clock. She LUV's it !!!!!!!!!
  2. UH-OH! I'm in Trouble!

    Very nice !! Like the color. I've been by myself at the dealership, and bought a vehicle without the wife along and surprised her when I got home. (Made for a interesting evening !!!) LOL
  3. 10K mile oil changes

    5k intervals for me. Full Synthetic.
  4. Battery tender charger mounted high on garage wall

    I just added 2 more stalls to my existing 3 stall car garage. I've got outlets approx every 4', and 4' off the floor. (Fat people do NOT like to bend over to plug in a cord !!!!)
  5. New member

    We own a total of "4" FORD trucks. The Ranger of course, I have a 2008 FORD Sport Trac Adrenalin with V-8, a 2024 F-150 King Ranch, and a 2017 F150 King Ranch with 23,000 actual miles. I say I'm knee deep in FORD's LOL
  6. New member

    Hello, my name is "Risky Bizness", and I'm a FORD aholic. Looking forward to meeting all of you. My wife and I own a 2024 Lariat FX4. Its Iconic SIlver.



Top