Sponsored

Search results

  1. Ideas for the center dashboard area?

    I popped the grill off, inserted a toll Transponder/Transmitter (newer style), and popped the grill back on. Works beautifully and no windsheild clutter.
  2. 2.7 oil dipstick with “H” stamp

    Where is the stamp located and what difference does it make?
  3. Happy Father's day Ranger 6G

    Went to an upscale restaurant overlooking lake Micigan. Served our Ice Tea immediately then waited for almost a half hour for the meal. Decided to bolt. Left money for the tea then went to a local bar we had never been to before. They had the best Burgers and Perch basket we have hand in a long...
  4. 2.7L Engine tapping / knocking noise, with video

    I agree with Ron_TX. I took mine in to the dealer at 1K and they said that was normal. Mine stopped at about 3 or 4K. I also recommend a trip to the dealer for record keeping purposes - just in case... Might also try a load of Shell V-Power NiTRO+ (or something similar). I do this about every...
  5. Radio volume loud at start up

    Check your settings. There might be an adjustment for automatic volume control. It is intended to adjust the volume up or down depending on cabin noise level. I have not used it myself but I know it is in the lariat so if you have the upgraded electronics it should be in yours.
  6. 2024+ Ranger 2.7 Ecoboost Ford Performance Calibration Now Available!

    Hay Truckin - are you in Chicago or burbs? Wife & I used to like going to Chicage for all the great restaurants & shopping - Afraid that the new Ranger is too tempting for parking garage or street theft! You had any problems?
  7. PLUG IN COOLERS FOR SHORT TRIPS

    What size - model
  8. PLUG IN COOLERS FOR SHORT TRIPS

    Looking for anyone who has purchased a plug in cooler (110 or 12 - Lariat) for your truck bed to be used for short trips. Not necessasrily camping - more for tailgating and 3-4 day trips. What brand, size - pics?
  9. Installed Ford OEM Tailgate Protector 🇺🇸

    NICE PLATES - - -THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR SERVICE!!
  10. XLT versus Lariat

    WE buy these damn things and load them up with what we like and what we can afford. But when the price of an XLT + Extras gets close to a Lariat - buy the Lariat. I'm not a fortune teller and don't know what the future holds but at some point were gonna get rid of the damn thing and the Lariat...
  11. 2024+ Ranger 2.7 Ecoboost Ford Performance Calibration Now Available!

    N Not really. Just good for the injectors.
  12. 2024+ Ranger 2.7 Ecoboost Ford Performance Calibration Now Available!

    2.7 out of the box is fine for me too. I'll burn premium every 4th tank or so to make sure my injectors are happy.
  13. How would you rate your Ranger at this point?

    Lariat 2.7 is OK. All options except FX4. If my tires ever hit dirt it's for parking, camping or the asphalt ran out. Deluxe towing and the works. Last Ford truck I had was a 77' F150 with a wood tail gate - damn thing rusted out but the truck refused to die! Wanted the Lariat because my wife...
  14. Little stubby replacement antenna

    I was wondering who would be the 1st to comment on that one. ?
  15. Form an ND2 6-speed soft top Miata to a 2.7 liter 2024 Ranger

    Should ride a lot smoother than a Miata.
  16. Front Sensors Blocked Error

    Ditto on my 24' Lariat. It's irritating as hell. Tried shutting off the Active Parking Assist, and it seemed to work for a couple of days but then it came back. Guess I'll wait for the update.
  17. Have any of you reached 200 km/h yet?

    I have a friend who has a friend that said his neighbors friend easly punched 130 MPH with his 24' Ranger Lariat.... but it was a 2.7 ?
  18. Anyone with a 2024 STX having voice command issues?

    Have you downloaded and setup the Fordpass app from Google Play yet?



Top