Sponsored

Search results

  1. Fox live valve full suspension worth ? Or could sell..

    There’s a box you buy to plug in where the factory module goes on the frame rail. I bought mine along with the Kings from SDHQ. No regerts.
  2. Fox 3.2 Live Valve Ranger Raptor

    Well its the end of August. Any updates? Are they going to make good on the projected release date finally?
  3. Fox live valve full suspension worth ? Or could sell..

    I have all of the SVC billet stuff and no complaints it’s super nice. But I think for the most part they are all pretty much the same so pick a brand you like and get that. The Kings have been great no regrets ditching the Fox shocks. And I agree one less module is nice
  4. Fox live valve full suspension worth ? Or could sell..

    Race series still haven’t been released I don’t think. I got a refund for them a few months ago and bought the last set of Kings I could find.
  5. Fantastic Deal on FP Method 703s

    That just means when one breaks it only cost $20 for a new one compared to $65 for the FP center cap
  6. Ford Racing T1 Specs

    The T1 is a completely different setup than the factory 2.5's. Running 2.0 shocks AND 2.5 bypass's in the front and a 3.0 bypass's in the rear. Also I don't think I've seen anyone saying they are inadequate although it doesn't take much to bottom them out. Despite whatever is on the race truck...
  7. Fox 3.2 Live Valve Ranger Raptor

    Depending on what you want maybe. But there’s multiple options for a lot of stuff for this truck.
  8. Fox 3.2 Live Valve Ranger Raptor

    🤯 <— my shocked face
  9. Replacing Upper Control Arms

    Yep got it figured out shortly after posting this. Thanks though. Hopefully it'll help someone out.
  10. Installed SVC Billet Rear Watts Link

    The factory bolt was stuck in there and a press is about the only thing I didn't try when I did my watts-link. I was affraid of tearing up the bushing trying to get it out so I ended up getting a new bolt for it.
  11. Installed SVC Billet Rear Watts Link

    Just because it hasn't broke doesn't mean you can't improve on the OEM parts. I have all the SVC billet stuff and the truck 100% feels more solid and direct on road and off. Not sure I've seen anyone say the OEM parts aren't good enough.
  12. Pirelli Scorpion XTM AT's Anyone?

    I haven’t had them off road yet but I can tell you I am very happy with them on road so far. Far better than the Fox 2.5 in my opinion.
  13. Replacing Upper Control Arms

    For anyone that replaced their upper control arms themselves what did you have to do on the drivers side to get the bolt around the steering rack?
  14. Pirelli Scorpion XTM AT's Anyone?

    Everyone that has put Kings on has preferred them 100% over the factory Fox shocks. Live valve is cool but I don’t think it’s necessarily the end all be all especially when they have a history of failing (3.2s). To each their own I just couldn’t wait on the FRS anymore and the Kings will be...
  15. Aftermarket Wheels / Rims - Let's see what you got

    Yea I agree. Guess it’s more for just posting pictures of your truck haha
  16. Pirelli Scorpion XTM AT's Anyone?

    According to king they do increase the travel. They do have adjustable ride height. And other than that I was tired of waiting on shocks I paid for last December. Also the 3.2’s have a history of issues and the customer service when you have said issues is terrible.
  17. Aftermarket Wheels / Rims - Let's see what you got

    I was searching for this thread the other day to be able to post it in here
  18. Pirelli Scorpion XTM AT's Anyone?

    Patrick just put them on his truck and he loves them so I think I’ll be alright
  19. Pirelli Scorpion XTM AT's Anyone?

    Jokes on you. I have my shocks šŸ˜



Top