Sponsored

Search results

  1. F150LEDs Order woes/grievances

    If you drilled them, then you were lucky and so was the video. At the same time they do look good but to add, the grill does remove easily and drill from behind. Go figure.
  2. F150LEDs Order woes/grievances

    I wish I would have read this 1st. I was successful with 2 holes but the 3rd destroryed my grill 7/16 in a small blind space is a design flaw. A new knockoff grill is $350 bucks f150 AL ass does not know if cutting the connector voids the warrenty. Impossable to talk to a person. I am hoping to...
  3. F150LEDS

    WARNING! These lights require a 7/16 hole in a blind small space. I was successful on 2 then the drill grabbed and destroyed my grill. Their design required the large hole because of the large connector. Why risk it. Cut off the connector and splice. F150leds AI ass does not know if it voids...
  4. Oregon K&N cold air for sale

    I guess there are no RR's in southern Wa. or Oregon. I'm giving this away. Come get it.
  5. Oregon K&N cold air for sale

    Ok heres a pic. Just somebody pick it up. Not going to ship 100 bucks
  6. Oregon K&N cold air for sale

    Rules, I don’t know stinking rules. Mr DJ Thruxton. Salem is just 30 miles south of me. I’m in Tigard. Anyway I’ll post pics. It’s just a box with a bunch of tubes
  7. Oregon K&N cold air for sale

    OK folks, KN cold air. I ordered for a 24 RR 3.0. Gimmie 200 bucks and I'll ship. Or come and get it for 100
  8. Oregon Sold: K&N cold air for sale

    I have one brand new K&N cold air in the box. I paid around 350 bucks a year or so ago. I'll never install it. So I am in the portland oregon area, if sombody wants to pick it up for 100 bucks. Let me know.
  9. New canopy I found on Alibaba

    I am glad I found this thread. I've emailing these guys trying to see if they maybe assembled in the US. The packing 1-4 is hows it shipped. Pieces and parts. Just a warning if you can go through another company besides alibaba do it. I had a bad experience with them, they sell watches too.
  10. Turnkeen toppers

    I'm not looking for a commercial. I want to know if anybody has one and their opinion, for gods sake.
  11. Turnkeen toppers

    Anybody know anything about them, own one. I'm looking for a review. They look real nice. Cost under 1200 bucks.
  12. Updates, software

    Latest update about 3 week ago. Holy crap!! Well it wiped out pro-cal, my phones bluetooth, and put on a dummy light display. From shifting modes to now this. I will never let Ford update my RR again. What a sorry bunch of IT people that do not know what they are doing. If it aint broke don't...
  13. Shelter Green Raptor Bed Decals...Thoughts?

    I like that. It is not in your face like the OEM sticker. Good choice.
  14. Shelter Green Raptor Bed Decals...Thoughts?

    Yeah, I just removed mine a month ago. If they had other color combinations, Maybe. The white on shadow black was too much for me to handle.
  15. MY25 RR Oxford White - Paint chips show very easily

    White with grey primer. Try black with white primer is alot worse. I am constantly finding paint chips.
  16. Need opinions on Ford Premium Care Warranty (Canada)

    Best getting it, if you are looking to keep it. There is a lot of electrical, and programming problems that Ford has not figured out. Like driving mode changing on its own. Kind of scary. Mine spent 2 weeks in the shop. It would be very speedy paying this on your own. That’s my take
  17. If your 2024 or 2025 Ranger or Ranger Raptor has ever shifted drive modes by itself, post here.

    Just got mine back. Of course they could not duplicate. Used lots of gas. by fords direction tested lots of stuff and updated other modules. I got it on the report if you want to know. So really they do not know whats happening. But they are trying. Makes me want to think extended warrenty. All...
  18. Do not buy one

    Now that I have everyone’s attention. Mine is in the shop for 2 weeks the dealership has called ford. Ford is aware. I do love this truck. Something is going on here and it might be in the update that we had a few months ago. It is dangerous. If it does happen to you, let ford know. For those...
  19. If your 2024 or 2025 Ranger or Ranger Raptor has ever shifted drive modes by itself, post here.

    Well mine is still in the shop. They quit trying to duplicate it. I didnt figure that would work cause if did on the road theyd have to reset on the road and there would no idoit light and faults. I was told they have contacted ford and will get back to me in a couple days. We will see. All us...



Top