Sponsored

Search results

  1. Wheels & Tires sorted: 295/70R17 34” tall 12” wide +30 offset / Update +30 offset now running Falken AT4W P285/70R17s

    I'm afflicted with the same preference for stance... and going with another setup to adjust offset as soon as I take delivery. I've been running the math and researching what has been done in Australia and SE Asia. Appreciate you documenting and taking pictures of your fitment. Not easy to...
  2. NEW PIPES

    Thanks for the heads up. I had a Process West intercooler on another turbo vehicle and the quality of their stuff is top notch!
  3. PNW Ranger Raptor Owners Thread

    Checking in PNW. Ordered 3/25 and scheduled to be built week of 6/3.
  4. Ranger Raptor ultimate accessory source

    Order placed - thank you FMI
  5. 2024 Ranger Scheduling Only Raptors This Week (4/11/24) for Production Weeks 6/3 - 6/24

    Similar... I received my email from Ford yesterday morning with the VIN, and it stated build week of June 3rd. I ordered mine March 25th as well on a semi-local dealer's allocation that they hadn't submitted the order on yet, so I could spec my desired options.



Top