Sponsored

Search results

  1. RR 3.0 Wet Belt Driven Oil Pump - issues in future?

    That is a bad thing. Good of you to point this out!!! All the more reason for the following: Change oil at least every 5,000 miles under normal use. Only use full synthetic oil for better lubrication. Only use oil that meets OEM specs. If you’re a DIY guy check your oil and filter for...
  2. PPF cost / opinions

    I have used Xpel on several vehicles and never have had a problem. They have a good reputation. I get front end, 18ā€ of the hood, roof and fenders, mirrors, and a pillars. I believe to was just under $600. It helps with small rock chips. Spending nearly 10% ($5,000) of the original truck cost to...
  3. Blue Tow Hook Cover, Interior protection pad set.

    I’ll give you $25 for all the interior liners. You can keep to tow hook covers.
  4. ISO- OEM Side Steps

    I have a set. Took them off 2 days after purchase. Shipping would not be as expensive as you think. Probably would cost around $1000 - $1200 delivered. Let me know if you interested. I can get exact pricing delivered if you give me a zip code. Going to business or residential.
  5. Do Aux Switches All Have Power All The Time or...

    Auxiliary switches are on when the key is on. Doesn’t matter if the engine is running. Page 515 in owners manual explains what switch is where on the truck.
  6. Tapping into aux battery terminals

    Why use something you have to modify. There are other options. Or, if you can get by with 25 amps there’s an auxiliary switch right there by your battery...
  7. $60 synth blend. $200 full synth. Which you picking?

    Mobile 1 advanced Full Syn is just slightly more the Motorcraft Blend at local parts stores around the US. One is made by Conoco and by 1 Exxon. Full synthetic is better for Turbos than a blend, but blend meets Ford specs. But to get back to the point that was started. Why an oil change for a...
  8. $60 synth blend. $200 full synth. Which you picking?

    I would not argue with you over how dealerships take advantage of consumers. Always trying to up-sale everyone on every deal. The biggest rip off is now they tell everybody they need extended warranties. Telling consumers a headlight costs over $2 grand. What they don’t tell you is bulbs are...
  9. $60 synth blend. $200 full synth. Which you picking?

    Something appears wrong here. The cost difference between a blend and full is negligible. The oil & filter would cost about $60 either way. Whoever quoted you made some sort of mistake. Ford deal here charges $10 more for full synthetic. Ford dealer here quoted me $100, then when I dropped my...
  10. Done with my Ranger

    Does this happen backing out of only the driveway or driveway and garage. Then I would try somebody else’s driveway and garage. Trying to stay somewhat similar. Is the dash light coming on during the emergency braking. Is park brake hold on. Not trying to say you haven’t already tried these...
  11. Samsung Galaxy S25 and Offroam Magsafe

    Don’t know if you’re married to your brand, but if not, look at Tackform. I’m not a rep for them. I have their products on my truck and they’re great. Also used their products to mount a pistol without drilling any holes. 1 attachment is for my phone the other is for my radar detector. Just a...
  12. Auto Cameras? Set camera to come on under certain situations

    I get what you’re saying. You can have 2,4,10 or any number of home security cameras. You can pick how you view those cameras in a number of different ways. And you can save how you view those cameras upon opening the app. Kinda a funny that Ford, Chevy, Dodge or any auto maker can’t allow such...
  13. Auto Cameras? Set camera to come on under certain situations

    Try this one. Works with any driver and the seat in any position. Plus if you have a beer or 2 you don’t have to squint to line it up...
  14. Auto Cameras? Set camera to come on under certain situations

    Easy for us retired guys to use. But seems totally unacceptable for the younger generations.
  15. Auto Cameras? Set camera to come on under certain situations

    Sounds like a new house with a bigger garage is in order. Or at least a bigger garage.
  16. Auto Cameras? Set camera to come on under certain situations

    Just push the camera button on top left corner on center screen. May not be auto but I’m normally going very slow and gives me all the views I need when parking.
  17. 9mil Pistol Mount No Holes

    Like I said this isn’t for everybody. Everybody has brought of some great points that work for them. I seldom carry because of the few different places I go. Out do dinner, for a drink at a bar, or to the golf course. These places usually involve a drink or 2 so I don’t carry. When I do it’s a...
  18. Bulletpoint Phone Mount Installed

    I posted how I mounted my gun. Look for 9mm pistol mount no holes.
  19. 9mil Pistol Mount No Holes

    A couple people asked that I post how I mounted my pistol in my truck. I drilled no holes. The mount moves back and fourth with the seat. It does not rub, and for an easily accessible gun, it is fairly well hidden. This is not for everyone. I use an Sig 9mm 365x Macro, but you can use your...



Top