Sponsored

Search results

  1. California Like NEW OEM Beadlock capable 2025 RR Wheels/K03 Tires 2880miles

    Might as well ditch the spare for the weight savings alone if you’re don’t plan on using it.
  2. Ranger Raptor Front End Shimmy

    Yes. My wheel has a minor shimmy that goes away when I put my hands back on it.
  3. We’re Back! Win 1 of 3 Amber DRL Kits šŸ”„

    Where to begin... The drivetrain, the suspension, the price (compared to competition). It's the best mid-size truck on the market, no question about it. I love hopping in this truck every morning. I'd love to see some grill marker lights that have the same presence as the F-150 Raptor's and are...
  4. Shaggy's 2026 Ranger Raptor Build

    Looks awesome! Congrats on the new truck.
  5. Remote Start

    Had to teach my FIL about this the other week when he had an Expedition as his rental. šŸ˜†
  6. New Baja Designs Bumper Light Setup Launched in AUS…

    Looks like a great solution but that price seems crazy, even after the conversion!
  7. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    Speaking of this, is anyone else's Homelink range abysmal in their Ranger? My rear bumper needs to be just about touching my garage door before it will open. I've never had this issue with any other vehicle.
  8. Picked up my 2026 Avalanche Ranger Raptor

    Congrats on the new truck, looks great! This is the first evidence I’ve seen to support that they really did change the base wheels.
  9. RAD Designs Third Brake Light Replacement installed

    Did you end up dropping the headliner for the install?
  10. New Jersey OEM skid plate set from 2024 Ranger Raptor

    Very surprising. I would have grabbed them if it wasn't a 10-hour drive from Michigan.
  11. HGHVLTS’ 2025 Raptor build “ish”

    Wheels look great! Love the bronze rings.
  12. Aftermarket Wheels / Rims - Let's see what you got

    The lugs nuts I got from Discount Tire are the same, though I’d never notice it once installed.
  13. Wheel and Tire Fitment Picture Thread (sticky?)

    Raptor with 2ā€ front strut spacer, stock rear. 35x11.5 KO3’s on 17x8.5 +35 Method 703’s. No rubbing on stock splash guards or crash bars, even when aired down in the dunes.
  14. Fantastic Deal on FP Method 703s

    Excellent deal. Would have jumped on it had I not already bought these wheels a few weeks ago.
  15. How to Install a Lift Kit on your Ranger Raptor (DIY Instructions Video

    I never found the source, but it's been considerably less noticeable since getting an alignment. The shop verified that all parts were reinstalled correctly and they weren't able to replicate the noise. I've pretty much tuned it out at this point.
  16. How to Install a Lift Kit on your Ranger Raptor (DIY Instructions Video

    Thanks! I can't say with 100% confidence, but I'm almost certain the spacer diameter and bolt pattern are the same front to rear. Hopefully someone else can chime in and validate that for you.
  17. How to Install a Lift Kit on your Ranger Raptor (DIY Instructions Video

    I didn’t install them at the time because I wanted to see what the rake looked like with just the front spacers. I haven’t installed them yet and am still unsure whether I’m going to install them. I’m not aware of any videos for the rear. There are two bolts that hold the shock guards on, three...
  18. How to Install a Lift Kit on your Ranger Raptor (DIY Instructions Video

    Hey all! I recently installed a 2ā€ front spacer on my Raptor and struggled to find a good video of the process. Instructions are great, but videos give me way more confidence in my ability to not mess up a project. Historically speaking, I’m very good at messing up these types of projects. I...



Top