Thanks for your input!
I've connected the hot wire to the "not used" 10 amp fuse and the cold to the battery -
Works perfectly, the 3 amber lights are on when the car is running. When the ignition is off they are off too.
The auxiliary I want to use later on when I will install the roof...
That would be very cool, having an expert on the Island! ? You would have a lot of work! ?
The underglow I connected directly to the battery. So I can switch them on/off even if the car is not running.
The amber lights should go on and of automatically with the daytime running lights, so...
Ok, you guys won't believe this. My Raptor wasn't really dirty, but had some mud spots under the wheel base and the sides of the car. So I just went to to manual car wash and I high pressure washed for like 2 minutes... Guess what? ?? Reverse brake assist issue resolved! ?? So I guess it was a...
Hi guys, I have the same issue with the reverse brake assist. Unfortunately my local Ford technician doesn't know how to fix this even when I've told them the solution provided here. That's the down side of living on a small island in the Caribbean.
Is there any way I could do the calibration...
I have already tinted my windows (5% back and sides, 20% front) and I've added underglow and wheel lights to my Ranger Raptor Next Gen.
Ik still waiting for the following mods to arrive:
- electric side step
- electric roller bed cover
- sports bar
- roofrack with led bar to the front
-...