Sponsored

Search results

  1. Pirelli XTM AT 285/70r17 E tires on Ranger Raptor

    Take a look at the Vredestein Penza AT and Continental TerrainContact A/T. Both have a more aggressive look than the Michelin and far outperform the KO3 on the road. The Penza AT S/L's weigh 46 pounds...10 pounds less than the KO3's! Thats 40 pounds less rotational weight! BTW the Tire Rack...
  2. Pirelli XTM AT 285/70r17 E tires on Ranger Raptor

    The OE KO3's are supposed to be 8.8" wide while these Pirellis are listed at 9.7", so 9/10" wider tread.
  3. Pirelli XTM AT 285/70r17 E tires on Ranger Raptor

    Thanks for posting. They sound like a winner so far! Please keep us posted as you put more miles on them, specifically noise and traction. After 6K miles on the KO3's (very spirited driving) they have gotten loud enough to be annoying.
  4. 5G vs. 6G - what's gained/lost?

    Just the refinement in ride quality would have been worth it to me! Test drove a 5G and thought nope! Didn't like the "boat like" ride, as chasc described it. Yeah, moving the shocks and a couple inches wider and longer footprint did wonders! Go test drive a 6G!
  5. A.R.E. CX Truck Cap Installed - Specs Included

    Yeah, I really like the looks of the midrise...More than I thought I would! Chose it for the extra headroom getting in/out and volume, going to a smaller bed. (From an '05 Tundra)
  6. Extended Warranty

    When I bought my Ranger Raptor I told them no, thanks...I already had a line on a warranty at an amazing price. He said "What if I can beat it"? I told him that's not going to happen. Walked out with an 8/125K for less than $1800.
  7. A.R.E. CX Truck Cap Installed - Specs Included

    Congrats! That is a good price! I got the ARE midrise earlier this year. Overall quality is good, but some of the finishing details were below expectations.
  8. How are you guys liking your KO3's? Got a set coming....

    Mine are getting loud at 6K. For on road manors and low noise with little off-roading, the KO3's would not be my choice! Also in that size here are some good options that weigh about 15 pounds less!
  9. Pirelli Scorpion XTM AT's Anyone?

    Had to look up NVH! LOL! No, haven't seen those tests...Would be interesting!
  10. Pirelli Scorpion XTM AT's Anyone?

    Exactly why I asked if anyone here has run them. Seen the videos. But my guess is they didn't hear the KO3's with several thousand miles. (Mine are getting LOUD at 6K) And yeah, 35psi sure smooths them out big time!
  11. Pirelli Scorpion XTM AT's Anyone?

    Anyone try a set of these on their Ranger Raptor yet? If so, how are they on the road? Yeah, I know there are a few vids out there but hoping to get the perspective from a RR owner coming from the KO3. Would love to see Tire Rack test those 2 plus the Falcon Wildpeak A/T4W directly. I...
  12. Best license plate designs?

    LOL...Sorry bout that! Virginia has over 200 new plates to choose from!
  13. Would you trade your current Ranger Raptor for a 5.0 Coyote version?

    Well, the recording sounds nothing like in person. Not worth posting, but they are worth installing! Here is a link with lots of info. If it starts on page one, go to page 6 if you want to skip to the Vibrant 1141 discussions (1) I want a QUIET exhaust | Page 6 | Ranger6G - 2024+ Ranger &...
  14. Would you trade your current Ranger Raptor for a 5.0 Coyote version?

    I'll see if I can post it on YouTube, but its been forever since I have added anything there.
  15. Post procal tune tips

    Thank you! Is there a particular brand of octane booster preferred?
  16. Best license plate designs?

    A couple early Penn. plates...
  17. Best license plate designs?

    1932 to 1934 Arizona made them out of rather soft copper.
  18. Best license plate designs?

    A few early West Virginia plates from Dad's collection. Considering the "roads" in WV in the early 1910's I'm amazed these survived in this condition.



Top