How does it ride being you have 68 pounds of rubber in all four corners? I was debating on the LT for the 3ply construction, but thought otherwise when I choose the non LT in the 265/70/17 and its weight of 44 pounds. I am happy with my choice, just wondering how it feels and if the ride is...
I have cleaned mine out twice in about 8,000 miles. There was minimal oil and about a tablespoon and a half of water last time I cleaned it out three weeks ago. Less, the time before. This was also after cold weather in a Montana winter. There is no problem with freezing and plenty of...
The soundstage in the Ranger pretty much sucks. This is compared to a 1997 Lexus I owned and a 2017 Buick Envision. Its muddy. This is with classis rock, older 90's country and classical. I'm not sure why everyone goes to upgrade the sub first, because it would be more prudent to work on...
Major cities like Houston, Seattle and LA utilize 100kw radio stations. Us lesser folk in more rural areas are limited to 50kw stations. This difference in power, also changes reception quality.
Joordan and Alaska Steve are correct, antennas need to be a specific length for a given frequency...
So just a follow up. Tony at Pace-Edwards was very helpful and explained that the brackets are for the electric version of the cover. The manual cover is light enough that they are not required. They will be updating their documentation soon. Hoping to complete the installation tonight.
Has anyone installed a Pace Edwards UltraGroove Metal in there Ranger? It seems that the mounting brackets that support the canister in the bed are about an inch too low. Flipping any which way, does not really solve the issue and the instructions are specific about removing the forward tie...
Bear Spray usually works better than a gun, and it doesn't kill the animal due to an encounter. You can carry a gun too and if I had to pick one, it would be a 44 mag.
The reason I asked is because around 1000 miles I had to do a pretty hard stop from 80mph and put some heat into the brakes. After I did that, they worked better. It seemed like they needed some heat to bed them in correctly.
I did see some PowerStop pads for Ranger that I have experience...
One of the things I found out from the Ford Performance Engineer at SEMA was that they do not release tunes until they finish a 100,000 mile test. Then, like they said above, they have to apply for CARB approval.
I bought a couple of these. https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/plano-medium-storage-trunk and some of these https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/plano-sportsmans-trunk-100168779.
My tonneau cover arrives tomorrow so I will have to see how things fit. I wanted these for day trip stuff. A small...
Here is the timeline for my truck.
I ordered a Pace Edwards Ultra Groove cover that arrives this coming Friday. I chose it due to the compatibility with a Kuat rack.