Sponsored

Search results

  1. Would you do it again?

    2019 Tacoma TRD Pro to 2025 Ranger XLT. I'm sure new Tacoma are good. But they're too expensive for a 4 cyl. So I went with the Ranger XLT with the 2.7L...and love it. Only had it two months so far. But it is great. I bet the Ranger Raptors are even better. But a little more than I wanted...
  2. 2.7 MPG

    Almost at 5000 miles….lots of highway….and driving way too fast. Averaging 21 mpg. Pretty happy with that too. Calculated on the dash, not by hand. When it was very new, I got about 18-19 highway calculated by hand. I think engine break-in (if that is a thing) helped. Also, I’ve heard...
  3. 2026 Ranger changes / upgrades / info?

    If we both pay a portion of the tariffs, and they raise the price, aren't we paying the whole tariff?
  4. 2026 Ranger changes / upgrades / info?

    Ever wonder what they are paying it with? Hint...it ain't their money.
  5. Hello!

    Sold them to a buddy. Sorry man.
  6. Hello!

    I have the OEM running boards that came with my '25 Ranger XLT. They're fine. But I'd really prefer the way rock sliders look. I probably won't ever take this on a trail b/c it is NOT paid off and it is my DD. I'd love to sell these to you. But the shipping from FWTX to Tuscon would kill...
  7. MPG for Raptors is wild

    I have a Ranger XLT...I know, different engine. But I started out getting HORRIBLE mpgs...15-17 combined. After about 2500 miles...including one long drive of about 600 miles, the mpgs are better. Everything else is the same, I think...tires, driving style, weather, etc...and now I'm getting...
  8. RealTruck Giveaway- The New and Improved TruXedo TruXport!

    It would go on a 2025 Ranger XLT. I need it to keep firewood and other gear dry and safe. My favorite feature is the RTxGrip velcro seal. I love the seal and the flexibility to roll it up and not take up space in the bed.
  9. Aeroskin II Hood/Bug shield by Husky installed

    Just drove from FWTX to ABQ NM and there were only a few bugs. It is also late September vs. early August when I made the same drive. I think it works...maybe? There were still a few bugs on the front bumper like before. Just not as many on the windshield I don't think. So...DEAL or DUD...
  10. Looking to purchase a Ranger

    Agree with all of ^^^^. I test drove the 2.7L XLT, then bought it at the end of the test drive...salesman gave me some line about this '25 won't be here through the weekend, and I fell for it. But I love the truck. Regardless, the 2.3L would have been fine too...and saved me money at time of...
  11. Aeroskin II Hood/Bug shield by Husky installed

    I have a Ranger XLT. I don't know about the RR. But I think RR's have vents on their hoods? If so, the hood might be slightly different. But I'm just guessing. No harm in ordering one and sending it back if it doesn't fit.
  12. How do I display the navigation screen as shown in the picture?

    How do I get the top 4 gauges to show up like that? Mine does RPM and Temp as linear slides. I want your display.
  13. Aeroskin II Hood/Bug shield by Husky installed

    The 3M tape comes attached to the Aeroskin II directly. I followed the YouTube video. The 3M tape adheres directly to the paint. I don't plan on taking it off. But I bet there could be some discoloration after five years or so?
  14. 2.3L and 2.7L Engines

    I test drove both…2.3 first. I was shopping it against Tacoma’s 4 cyl. Liked Tacoma, but preferred Ranger. Then thought I’d try the 2.7 just to compare. Salesman said there was “only one on the lot” and it “wouldn’t last through the weekend.” I fell for it…bought it right there. I might be...
  15. Aeroskin II Deflector

    My Aeroskin 2 deflector has a matte black finish (not shiny) and a small raised ridge in the middle. I haven’t driven it on the highway yet. But when I do, I hope it cuts down on bugs. I previously had a very similar one on my Jeep Wrangler for 5 years. Really liked it. Cracked windshields...
  16. Aeroskin II Hood/Bug shield by Husky installed

    Super easy. Perfect fit, high quality materials. Felt flimsy when I unboxed it. But feels very sturdy after installation. Took less than 10 minutes to install. No tools. I’ll update when I have a few miles on it. But I am very happy so far.



Top