Sponsored

Search results

  1. Unauthorized Maintenance Plan Points Purchase by Dealer?

    Sorry that happened. I had them offer this service for me too and I declined it saying I want the points for my own needs since I change my own oil. My salesman wasn't pushy at all luckily. I never sign up for maintenance plans because I can change oil, oil filters, rotate tires, change air...
  2. BAK Revolver X4TS - Solution for sharp edges!

    Thanks for making this! It's actually insane that RealTruck couldn't be bothered to include some cheap rubber covers to prevent physical harm on a $1,500 truck cover.
  3. Swing Cases and Ford Points

    I actually did the same thing! Used my Ford points and a 20% off code at the time to get the swing case on the passenger side. I did the install and it took about an hour since I had the drop in bed liner. The drop in bed liner was not designed with the swing case bracket in mind. Had to cut...
  4. SEMA SHOW 2025

    Harbor Freight is introducing an 8 button control panel for after market aux lights. It's at 1:18 in the video. Top shelf on the far right. Better view of it here at 13:08. No details on pricing yet.
  5. How to prep my 2025 Ranger Raptor for using a commercial car wash

    Do all the other cars/trucks/SUVs going in remove their antennae? No. Modern carwashes are designed to make it easy for every one and hassle free: drive in and get out. Don't over think it.
  6. New Rival: RAM DAKOTA midsize pickup revealed

    Looks ugly both inside and out. The interior looks incredibly cheap. The brushed aluminum style plastic casing around the cupholders and shifter looks atrocious. Typical Stellantis quality.
  7. 2026 RANGER RAPTOR

    Looks like they got rid of Azure Gray Metallic as well.
  8. Transmission Problems

    Ouch that sucks! But at least it's under warranty and they're taking care of it without pushing back. Hopefully it isn't in the shop for too long.
  9. Any differences after getting brake booster recall software update?

    No difference for me, but the recall noted that some drivers may have loss of boost pressure. So it's a blanket update for everyone to cover their bases. Most people would never experience the issue, but Ford is being safe about it.
  10. Safety Recall (FMVSS) No226 Ejection Mitigation

    I actually got a letter from Ford yesterday saying there are now parts available for the recall.
  11. Navigation randomly starts when I start the truck

    Imagine this: you get in and start your truck. You start leaving your home and are on the road for a few minutes. Out of nowhere a female voice speaks through your speakers saying "Be aware of road conditions." Then there's two beeps. Huh? What? Why did it say that? What were the beeps for? I...
  12. Arizona 2025 Ranger Raptor 115 Miles.

    Oof man. It's a beautiful build, but I fear you may have difficulty selling it for what you want. Modified and tuned vehicles are hard to sell as is, but with 115 miles most people would rather just buy a new stock truck. Prospective buyers may haggle you hard too since they may think you're...
  13. Apple IOS 26 pretty cool - we finally got CarPlay widgets (clocks, weather and more)

    Super cool stuff! Love CarPlay and hope Apple continues to make improvements like this. I do agree that the Liquid Glass UI is horrible. The contrast is horrible and makes things hard to read at times. I also turned off transparency as soon as I could 😂
  14. Got rear-ended over the weekend.

    It's a 2013 Fusion. I wouldn't be surprised if it was totaled for repair cost being more than the cost of the vehicle. Or maybe they don't have collision insurance at all due to it being worth less than the price of a repair.
  15. Got rear-ended over the weekend.

    Because Michigan is a no fault state. It's super cool /s
  16. Got rear-ended over the weekend.

    Will do! Luckily I'm the type of guy that buys vehicles for life. I don't ever plan on selling or getting rid of my Ranger until it falls apart.
  17. Got rear-ended over the weekend.

    Their Fusion got messed up pretty bad.
  18. Got rear-ended over the weekend.

    That's good to know! I'm in Michigan so I'd have to file a mini-tort against the other driver's insurance for only a maximum of $3,000 on top of repair costs. Was gonna do that anyways so I don't have to pay my deductible, so when the claims officer calls tomorrow I'll ask about diminished value.
  19. Got rear-ended over the weekend.

    Don't know if anyone else on the forum has had an accident in their Ranger yet. Got rear-ended 6 months and 1 day after picking it up with only 6,500 miles on it. 99% of the time rear-ends are defaulted to the person causing the rear-end collision. The other driver tried to avoid me which is why...



Top