Sponsored

Search results

  1. Options to make the perfect next gen Ranger

    Yep, BS. Subaru has lane assist AND heated mirrors (as I'm sure others do).
  2. Options to make the perfect next gen Ranger

    While I'm in agreement this truck is outstanding as is, these are few of the "niceties" that I would like to see added (first-world problems and all): - @RedlandRanger - Yes to the locking gas door w/ interior release - and also yes to the 60/40 split rear seat that actually FOLDS FLAT -...
  3. SHADOW BLACK Ranger Club Thread

    Truck looks great! :like:
  4. Project Msfitoy V3.0

    Love the graphics! :like:
  5. LIGHTNING BLUE Ranger Club Thread

    Looks great! :like:
  6. 2019 Rendition of My SCCA RaceTrucks of 1989

    Ok, I can live with that :like:
  7. 2019 Rendition of My SCCA RaceTrucks of 1989

    Ok, how many people here think Phil should write a book for us? :clap:
  8. LIGHTNING BLUE Ranger Club Thread

    Good to hear you're still kickin'. Look forward to the pics of your truck :fistbump:
  9. LIGHTNING BLUE Ranger Club Thread

    Hey Kev, where you been brother? Need some pics of that truck of yours...unless @Ranger #6 got there before you picked it up :LOL:
  10. Odometer shots

    Shift it into Sport mode - much more fun to drive.
  11. SEMA 2019

    Lots of goodies there...the wallet says "ouch". Not a big fan of lowered trucks, but that yellow one is pretty sick.
  12. 2019 Ranger's Hauling Things Thread

    5' bed, 14' ladder...yep, perfect fit :LOL: Seriously though, that had to be a bit hairy to drive like that.
  13. SHADOW BLACK Ranger Club Thread

    Good lookin' truck...and I love the license plate and frame :like: LLAP \\//_
  14. Where do you park at work?

    It is indeed a Colorado - nice catch. It belongs to our Safety Office.
  15. Where do you park at work?

    Not a great photo, but you get the idea. That's mine just to the right of the flag in front of the building I work in.
  16. Lets see those Cab window decals!!

    https://tvdvinyldecals.com/ Sorry, here's the direct link: https://tvdvinyldecals.com/collections/ford-ranger/products/ranger5g-com-logo-decal
  17. Look at my Ranger parked next to stuff

    Is that a trick question? Because it sounds like a trick question. I feel like that's a trick question. :LOL:



Top