Sponsored

Search results

  1. Added some stuff to Ranger Raptor interior: Garmin Tread GPS Navigator, Midland Radio, Sunshield, Blackvue Dashcam

    Sweet Setup! I haven't actually seen much about this so I’m curious... what are the attachment point options like on the raptor dash area? I see u mounted ur Garmin and stuff. Wondering if there's good areas for aftermarket mounts and such.
  2. 2024 Ranger Order Banks Now Officially Open!!

    I completely believe its only stock orders but I did check with my dealer and he said he emailed the regional sales rep already when placing the order (mine says code 10 retail) and that it wasnt an issue but its also just a click of a button to change it.
  3. Anyone get build confirmation email yet?

    So what does this mean for everyone who got their order submitted as priority code 10?
  4. 2024 Ranger Order Banks Now Officially Open!!

    Well I hope everything works out for you. Dont be shy about bothering the dealer. Ive been doing it for weeks now.
  5. 2024 Ranger Order Banks Now Officially Open!!

    I imagine you sitting at a desk looking like your profile pic right now lol
  6. 2024 Ranger Order Banks Now Officially Open!!

    did you put down a deposit? and if so you mind me asking how much?
  7. 2024 Ranger Order Banks Now Officially Open!!

    May have jumped the gun on that. I got an automated email of the order summary. at the bottom it says has not been submitted to order bank yet but their order code and all of that is there so still unsure at the moment. waiting to hear back from my dealer.
  8. 2024 Ranger Order Banks Now Officially Open!!

    just got confirmation email of my order being submitted by my dealer



Top