Sponsored

Search results

  1. Is anyone second guessing the options they picked?

    From what I've seen it looked considerably lighter than say, Toyota's magnetic gray. Similar to that or even darker would have been perfect to me. But I'm being really picky. Edit: That lead foot gray looks pretty nice too. The darker one... google seems to come up with two different grays.
  2. Is anyone second guessing the options they picked?

    The only option I second guessed was the spray-in liner which I removed. I wanted to avoid delay, and opinions seemed to be mixed on the quality of factory liners. I'm sure it would have been fine, but I can easily do the liner aftermarket. I've seen velocity blue in person and I thought it...
  3. 2024 Ranger Retail Scheduling (Including Raptor Stock Orders) This Week (1/18/24) for Production Weeks 3/4 - 3/25

    I guess this would be the place to post my own good fortune. Still a long way from delivery, but it made my day!
  4. 2024 Ranger Raptor Feedback Needed - $5K over MSRP

    I think at this stage you will most likely either pay a $5k ADM for an allocation, or you will find one on a lot in a few months for $5k ADM, or you can wait and try to order a 2025 for MSRP. $1k deposit isn't bad. Just weird because they can easily sell it if you don't pick it up. I'm not sure...
  5. Houston, we have a build date!

    I like how the photo caption says "available fall 2023" But anyhow, congratulations!
  6. 2024 Ranger Retail Scheduling (Including Raptor Stock Orders) This Week (1/18/24) for Production Weeks 3/4 - 3/25

    I'm not scheduled. Ordered day 1. A few lucky folks have been able to celebrate but I think unscheduled is still the majority for us with RR.
  7. If I bail should I keep order, buy and flip it?

    One of my fears is that these trucks could end up being really expensive to maintain in a few years. Nobody can know for a fact how reliable the RR with all its bells and whistles will be over time. You could wait for the truck you really wanted, have no regrets about getting to own it, and...
  8. If I bail should I keep order, buy and flip it?

    Since you guys have got another vehicle, I'd try to hold on if possible. I don't know your exact situation, but we've all had to make some sacrifices or concessions to keep waiting. It's too close to the finish line to give up. I think as far as dream vehicles go, the RR is a pretty family...
  9. How long does it take to get order confirmation?

    If it is in as a retail order, you should get acknowledgement fairly quickly. Same day. If your dealer put it in as a stock order for whatever reason, only they will get any communication. If they got your email wrong, you're stuck going through dealer for info because apparently they can't...
  10. New Member

    It is indeed hurry up and wait. But lucky for you, you weren't after a raptor. And it looks like production is ramping up. There's at least several months of backlog for Ford to work through, but who knows, that "barebones" order might skip ahead of some who ordered higher trim with options...
  11. How Easy is it to Keep Velocity Blue Clean?

    Saw this today. But to be fair, there's no color available that can hide what the back roads where I'm at will do to your vehicle in 5 minutes.
  12. Sorry Y’all

    Good luck to you! If we already had a Tundra I probably would have gone for another 6 cyl sedan or some kind of sports car myself. My car situation has also been troublesome, so I know where you're coming from. I've considered buying something cheap or resellable as a stopgap but I'm putting...
  13. Anyone bummed out '24 Ranger is using the same gas tank (and hence size) in the new gen ..18G tank again

    On a 12 hour drive I need to pee 3x as much as I need gas. Probably from all the caffeine.
  14. Brazil trip - Gen 6 Ranger pics and other fun vehicles

    Beautiful country. Too bad I don't do well with heights and winding mountain roads with steep dropoffs. I heard the Rampage is supposedly coming to NA soonish. Looks cool in your pics, just not what I'm looking for. I was really hoping when they were talking about a "Dakota replacement" it...
  15. 2024 Ranger Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (1/8/24)

    Looks like the start of what we've all been waiting for. Nearly 600 less in backlog than last weeks report.
  16. Update from ford.

    Somebody will surely correct me if I'm wrong... But If you are getting communications direct from Ford then you're in as a retail order. If you're in as a retail order, as opposed to a stock order that's been "promised" to you, then you got the one retail allocation that each dealer received.
  17. Update from ford.

    If the dealer had a way to prioritize the order knowing that he backed out, they probably did.
  18. Update from ford.

    Congrats. I checked with them this morning hoping for the same, but no luck for me yet.
  19. Update from ford.

    I got this email too. And not to stir the pot, but a bit of levity here and there doesn't hurt. We don't have much else until 6G Rangers are rolling off the line in numbers.



Top