Sponsored

Search results

  1. Fox 3.2 Live Valve Ranger Raptor

    Do you know if the rear are larger as well? Love to find out how the install and adaptability is. Been waiting for this!
  2. Let's talk Gas Can Storage

    for me I’d like to see it able to be under a tonneau cover for security.
  3. Anyone running chase lights in the 3rd brake housing?

    You are looking at it correctly and that’s how the holes align. I ordered it as a RR unit but I feel like this is a f150 one. My plan is to drill out the holes a bit so I have some adjustability.
  4. Anyone running chase lights in the 3rd brake housing?

    I’m running the Mpower set up. They do not throw light like a BD S1 but for chase purposes it’s perfect
  5. Denver Area 4x4 Shop

    Just talked with them and they are! Uses it for his own truck and some customers. Go for it!
  6. Cabin Pressure Vent Rattling

    Are you sure it’s the vents? Yesterday I found some leaves under the wiper cowl that vibrated when over a certain speed. Cleared and noise went away.
  7. Denver Area 4x4 Shop

    I will call Chris in the morning and ask
  8. Denver Area 4x4 Shop

    Go see Chris at the Edge 4x4. Solid crew and have done lots of work for me. +1 (303) 789-3343
  9. Metro Denver suspension shops?

    Maybe try Toytec they rebuild our shocks so may be of some help.
  10. Airbag recall fix didn’t go well (wait if you can)

    Just took mine in this morning and it only took 2 hours! Y’all had me scared.
  11. What I Learned Off-Roading at Southington OHV Park in NE Ohio

    Great intel and looks like a fun dirty place! If it’s any help I put Hot Metal Fab sliders on as well as Toyo AT3 35/11.5-17 and have had zero issues rubbing at all so far. Will be in Baja in a month so will see then but now it’s perfect. The sliders give you back a massive amount of clearance I...
  12. Painted Fascia, Skid Plate, & Wheels, Removed Steps

    Wrapped mine and did true sliders from hot metal fab. Don’t worry the R is gone. Had to do that for my Chevy friends.
  13. Jeep 392 Fail

    I came from a 392 and while I loved the crap out of it and took it to Baja 4 times last year I didn’t like that I went thru 3 transfer cases with the last one going out in Baja and me having to force two wheel drive to get home back to Colorado. Put in an Atlas tc and sold it. Took 5 months to...
  14. Ranger Raptor on Imogene, Black Bear, and Ophir Pass

    Ah I thought I had heard them say you guys were going. They don’t have a vendor section but some come along for the fun. Event helps raise funds for local charities in San Felipe. They also do a Baja 1000 watch event which I went to last year and will again this year in nov. Good time and nice...
  15. Ranger Raptor on Imogene, Black Bear, and Ophir Pass

    Welcome to the ā€˜hood! Love seeing your handy work and have some on mine. Need to catch up! Hope you’re coming to 14er fest in Buena Vista Co this weekend and if not see you in Baja at Baja Jeep Weekend!
  16. Getting in and out (especially out) of the Ranger Raptor … what’s your trick?

    Rip those suckers off! I put in Hot Metal Fab rock sliders. No problem now.
  17. Run antena cable from bed to cabin

    Yes there is. On drivers side behind back seatback there is a grommet pass thru. You’ll need a flashlight or bright daylight to see from above the bed looking down. Need to remove the ā€˜fabric’ backing on rear wall to access
  18. Morimoto lights galore

    What make is the exhaust please?
  19. Morimoto lights galore

    Yea auto correct got me. Exhaust tips.



Top