Sponsored

Search results

  1. What to expect - markup? under MSRP?

    Yes, outside the state there are plenty. I'd have to factor in shipping to do that, assuming the dealer would ship (don't know if that's standard for dealers to do) Probably don't want to do a 2 day road trip...
  2. What to expect - markup? under MSRP?

    Is there an easy way to find when a specific build is coming, and to where? I know I want a shelter green, no fancy graphics, and standard rims - how to find the right place to get that?
  3. What to expect - markup? under MSRP?

    I'm balking at the $5K over MSRP the local dealer wants to tack on for a RR. Thoughts on how to address this in negotiation? I want the truck but can't stomach paying over MSRP for a 2025 in December...
  4. Bronco Rapor vs Ranger Rapor - drive feel, anyone familiar with both?

    Whelp I test drove a RR today. So much fun! Will be examining possibilities now...
  5. Bronco Rapor vs Ranger Rapor - drive feel, anyone familiar with both?

    TL;DR - Does anyone have experience with both Ranger Raptor and Bronco Raptor? I'd love comments on driving feel and how they compare. Longer: I am deciding between a Tacoma Trailhunter and a Ranger Raptor. I test drove a BR the other day (couldn't find a RR on a lot where I was). It blew me...



Top