Sponsored

Search results

  1. Product Report - TripleAliners Center Console Insert

    I recently received my center console insert/organizer for my Raptor. I wasn't really looking for one because an upper shelf came with my truck. But I got this for the cost of posting this review. First, it looks cool. The trim color matches the Raptor red trim. Although it's a moot point...
  2. External Control

    Imagine being able to nudge your truck either forward or backward, and maybe even steer from the outside. I stole this from the 5G forum, thanks Frenchy. https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a73675468/ford-push-to-move-pickup-truck-patent/
  3. Will it get wet?

    As far as I can tell, the old Ranger barely spared getting wet. I think he needs a bigger truck..
  4. Spotted my old truck today

    I know this is my old '21 truck by the dual exhaust, black wheel lugs, running boards and door-mounted key pad (driver's side). Never thought I would see it local. Or in front of a sketchy massage place. Traded it in early April.
  5. Defaulting to phone audio

    I was killing time in my truck and watched a video or two which automatically came through the radio. Now every damn time I start it up, it defaults to phone audio, even if SiriusXM had started first, as soon as the phone connects, it starts playing whatever audio I was listening to last. Any...
  6. OEM exhaust tips painted black?

    I really wish my RR came with black exhaust tips. Is there an easy way to blacken the factory tips without having to actually replace them? Would black spray paint work? I don't want to make it look worse.
  7. Way Off Topic, Sliding deck door question

    The sliding door that opens to our deck as been opening rough lately. Several years ago I replaced the rollers, but now it looks like it's the track the rollers glide on that's the issue. You can see and feel unevenness. Is there a fix for this without getting a whole new door or ripping out the...
  8. Advanced Front Lighting Features Temporarily Unavailable

    On my way back to Va. from Ohio, I got back in to set off after a piss break. I got this message on the dash. When using the left turn signal, it sounded normal, when using the right turn signal, it was a fast blink. On my next stop I got out to visually check the turn signals. Left turn front...
  9. First trip with the Raptor

    Tomorrow I head out to Ohio from Central Va., about 550 miles one way. I have less that 1900 miles on it so this will be my first significant trip. Looking forward to some me time with the Raptor.
  10. USB options to free up OBD-II

    My Redtiger dash cam currently is power via OBD-II adaptor. But since the input to the camera is USB-C, I thought about getting a USB cable long enough to run from a USB outlet to the camera and free up the OBD-II for tuning etc. The best option I see the one below the infotainment screen. But...
  11. Guy tears down failed Raptor engine custom built by someone else

    This is rather long but I was hooked after the first couple of minutes. Builder of the engine made one small mistake.
  12. Accidentally squealed my tires

    Was waiting behind several cars at a light that put me straddling a rather large speed bump. It had been raining so the yellow painted bump was wet. Cars started moving and I started to creep forward, then when it was time to really move, I gave it moderate throttle. I didn't realize I had crept...
  13. Dealer Loyalty

    I bought my two previous Fords at my local small rural dealership and though we've had a couple of hiccups over the years, I have enjoyed their service and getting to know the service advisors on a personal level. Then I bought my Raptor at a much bigger dealer a few more miles away. The local...
  14. Transmission gear display?

    Please merge this if it has already been discussed, but a search came up empty. Is there a way to continuously display what gear your in? In the 5G, you pressed the up or down button on the shifter and it added an active gear display to the screen. I tried hitting the up/down paddles and it...
  15. Mud Flaps, yay or nay?

    I have had mud flaps on almost all my vehicles, but the Raptor looks so good without them, I am hesitating getting some. I will rarely take it off road. There is plastic trim protecting the lower rear, and the running boards adds protection up front. But at about $150 for a full set of Weather...
  16. Tonneau cover fitment

    Will a cover designed to fit lower trims fit the '26 Raptor? I seem to remember seeing a slight bed trim height change somewhere. Thanks.
  17. Sorry for the upcoming newbie q's for my new RR. What's the deal with the floormats?

    There is a line item in the options for all weather floor mats, but the dealer said there must be some mix up, and gladly exchanged the really nice mats that came with my XLT to the new Raptor. I don't how I feel about that. I am not sure the mats from the '21 XLT fit quite right. What mats...
  18. Marsh Gray or Shelter Green

    Ok, I actually scheduled a test drive tomorrow on a Marsh Gray that's about 3k under MSRP. I had my eye on a Shelter Green at a different dealer still in transit. I asked about the ETA on the Shelter Green and all he said was if the other one was under MSRP to jump on it. I was really hoping to...
  19. 50 State Emissions

    I am looking at two similar Raptors here in Va., one has a line item in the options that says 50 State Emissions, the other one doesn't. There is no extra charge for it, but is it extra crap you don't need or want?



Top