Sponsored

Search results

  1. Upliffter Switch wires

    Were are the wires for the Uplifter switches ? I see the fuse block next to the battery and there is two wires sticking out there are some taped up next to the block Is there pre wiring near the back bumper
  2. windshield replacement

    Some POS threw a big rock at my windshield parked in my driveway .So Safelite replaced the windshield ever since it was replaced I cannot put anything in the bed over 200lbs and I get a Pre-Collision Assist Not Available warning . So Cruz control don't work emergency stop don't work . I...
  3. Watch Youtube / Netflix / TV /Movies on your 12in screen with Ottocast

    Watch Youtube / TV / Netflix You can watch the news on your way to work on your info screen with this gadget I see a bunch on FleaBay
  4. Ford Performance display live monitoring

    On the Ford Performance tuner Has live monitoring of Oil psi /boost psi / coolant Temp and so on here is the Gauge description Category Gauge Description Units/Meaning SAE Engine Load Engine load percentage Percentage (%) SAE Coolant Temp Coolant temperature Celsius/Fahrenheit SAE...
  5. Gas mileage

    I figured it didn't get the greatest gas mileage but 6 gallons in 80 miles my 2012 f 150 2.5 got twice the mileage
  6. Pro Cal install cost

    I called my local Ford dealer and asked if they can install it. They told me no problem $ 500 2 hrs labor I told there nuts I will take it elsewhere
  7. Running boards

    Anybody replace there RR running boards The one they came with take the skin off my calf I step to the ground to get out I put Gorilla tape on the edge so I can slide . I would like to replace them with a smaller one. I would remove them but my wife likes using them to get in
  8. Traded in my 24 Ranger Lariat 2.7

    Got me a new 26 Ranger Raptor Now is there a mode for more power ? My old 24 Ranger with a 2.7 is faster
  9. 2.7 tear down after it blew up

    This is a F150 2.7 butt there the same I kinda don't want this motor anymore
  10. 24 Lariat 2.7 Steering getting tight

    This is getting worse I drive for 1/2 hr and the steering gets tight It's not returning back to center Turn a little let go of the wheel and it keeps making the turn. Couple times I turn off the motor and restart and it's ok for a awhile This
  11. How do you change Temp display

    How do you change the temp display from High and Low to actual numbers with Forscan on a 24 Ranger Lariat
  12. Beware of this guy selling VIN locked tuners

    This guy on FleaBay is selling Ford Performance tuners that are VIN locked https://www.ebay.com/itm/236698745546?itmmeta=01KMDJCAG61E9NQ5EKAHKKP82P&hash=item371c583aca:g:fFoAAeSwhdhpu25z I bought one and it was VIN locked to another truck I returned it and he did not refund me my money ...
  13. Ford Performance Procal instructions

    I just got a Procal tuner today It came with a yellow card that you scan for instructions I scanned it and there is no instructions for my truck in the list. 2024 Ranger 2.7 Procal M-9603 -REB27 Do I have to call Ford Performance
  14. Fog lights on a 24 Lariat

    How do you adjust fog lights on a 2024 Lariat Mine are aiming at my ankles I would like them a little higher than that
  15. Outside temperature Thermometer

    My outside temp is 5 to 10 degrees over what it is actual temp Is there a way to calibrate it
  16. Remote features disabled message

    I have been getting these messages remote features disabled to preserve battery . And need to start engine I drove the truck 2 hours ago.
  17. Shifter goes into park

    I noticed today with my 24 Lariat I pushed the ignition button to turn off the truck but left it in drive and it moved the shifter into park automatically
  18. Buzzing sound 40mph and up

    I noticed I hear a buzzing sound like a old car speedo cable going bad 40 mph and up I hear it in my left ear Sounds like driver side 24 ranger Lariat 4x4
  19. Pedal Commander

    Anyone try a peddle comander and what do you think of it
  20. Steering.gets stiff sometimes

    I don't know what's going on I'm driving on the freeway and it feels like my tires are 1/2 flat butt there is 40lbs in them . No the lane assist is not on . It's like i lost some power steering Both hands on the wheel After an hour driving it is normal . My wife has a gen 5 Ranger and its...



Top