My indecision is your gain! Selling the 100% un-used (un-opened!) 2"/1" lift kit. Obviously, I changed my mind about my suspension plan. Asking what I paid $559 + shipping (or local pickup) OBO. Im not trying to make money here, just avoid losing my shirt.
Just posting in case people are on the hunt for stuff like this. Im happy with the results!
NomadRover 3" Off-Road LED Pod Lights - https://gears.wolfbox.com/products/nomadrover-3-off-road-led-pod-lights
KC HiLiTES Ditch Light Mount - https://www.kchilites.com/ford-ditch-mount-7388.html...
Very happy with the result, wanted to retain a tiny bit of rake and love the wheels. I realize not everyone's style but I found photos + info on this forum so helpful I wanted to post for any folks down the line looking for inspiration for their own builds. Thanks to all here for info / ideas /...
Set of 4 Ranger Raptor beadlock capable wheels, without TPMS. They have ~5k miles and are generally in excellent condition. Unfortunately, one has a dime-sized chip, pictured. Asking $400 OBO.