Well after 3 trips with my new truck towing my trailer, I am quite happy with it! It pulls better than the 2.3L in my 2023 truck and the fuel economy towing seems to be a tick better as well. While towing I tend to keep my speed between 90-100 KM/H. I keep 10th locked out and depending on how's...
I went on a 2 1/2 road trip to go camping on Friday. I have an iphone 17 pro max. I''ve never had any issues until this trip. About 2hrs in and my phone kept disconnecting. Of course this is when I needed Google Maps the most as I had never been to where I was going and there were a few turns. I...
How’s it look? I think I’ll either need to get air bags or upgrade the shocks. It is sitting a bit different with the same setup as the previous Ranger with fx4 pkg. I’d rather not get a WDH if I can help it. It pulled good the short distance to work!
Good day everyone! My name is Johnathan and I live in Stony Plain, AB. I am not new to the Ford Ranger, this is actually my 2nd one! I did have a 2023 Ranger Lariat, but have since upgraded to a 2026 Ranger Lariat in Desert Sand colour. Even though they are the same truck the 2026 model is a...
I ended up trading in my 2023 Ranger Lariat on Tuesday. It was a good truck, but it was time for an upgrade! It pulled my small travel trailer good, but since I'm going to BC next year, I wanted something with a bit more power. I had to go with what would fit in my parkade as it has a 6.25' max...