Sponsored

Search results

  1. AWE SWITCHPATH Exhaust paired with Addictive Desert Design Phantom rear bumper.

    So here it is guys! I wanted this exhaust pretty much since I’ve heard about it. My only concern was if it would fit with my ADD rear bumper. it did end up fitting, but the problem was I was dead set on getting the black diamond 5 inch tips and they ever so slightly were touching the rear bumper...
  2. Brand new Raptor Ranger cargo Management System Rails $350 obo FL

    This was an added option when I bought my truck new that the dealer forgot to install so they just shipped to my house and I never got around to installing it. it might work for regular Rangers but I'm not 100 percent sure. Do your research...
  3. ADD Phantom rear bumper.

    I’ve had this bumper since December and thought I’d share. I love the aggressive look it gives the truck. The lights are Baja designs squad, sport. Side note. I’m wanting the AWE exhaust with the black tips. Just waiting to confirm fitment with the bumper.
  4. Engine oil pressure in measurements

    Engine oil pressure normally stays around 21.8 PSI once it’s warm. Lately I’ve noticed it dropping to 20.6 flickers to 19.8 sometimes to. So is this something I should worry about?
  5. Weird noise when decelerating

    i’m getting a weird noise on deceleration from about 15 to 20 mph. Nothing has affected driving everything seems normal just wondering is this the front driveline or front hub bearing assembly? You can hear it best at the 9 or 10 second mark of the video.
  6. Anyone running Baja designs LP4s on A pillar mount?

    I’ve been thinking about doing these ditch lights. I just don’t know if they’re too big for the Ranger raptor. I would also like to know if anyone’s experienced any wind noise with them mounted. Please share pics of your ditch lights. link to the lights...
  7. Driver side mirror camera not working

    This is the first problem I’ve encountered after a year of ownership. The driver side mirror camera seems to be dead. Going to take it to the dealer tomorrow or the next day. Seems like a simple camera replacement. Hopefully they’re in stock.
  8. Official Ranger Raptor 0-60 MPH Verified Times - Post Yours!

    I wanted to make this so everyone can post their 0-60 times. Please post your verified times only, also post how you launched. For example, four wheel auto, four-wheel, high, etc. Here are some examples of my raptor in stock form. Please keep in mind the temperature, humidity, elevation, DA...
  9. What size turbos are on the Ranger Raptor?

    I was just curious and could not find the answer. I read some articles saying the explorer ST had 39mm turbos but it said they were borgwarner. We have Garrett. also does the 3L eco boost have any forged internals?
  10. Missing two rivets

    As the title states missing two rivets back wheel well drivers side. Dealer said bumper may have to come off to replace them sound right? .
  11. Had my Baby Raptor for one week…

    I love it so much so far. This is my first Ford product ever And second truck I have ever owned as well. I had a 2021 Lumar Rock Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro That I sold for this and I couldn’t be happier. What grabbed my attention was the Ford performance tune so the plan is put 1000 miles on it and...



Top