Sponsored

AMGRAPTOR

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2024
Threads
11
Messages
168
Reaction score
185
Location
FL
Vehicle(s)
2024 Raptor Ranger
So here it is guys! I wanted this exhaust pretty much since I’ve heard about it. My only concern was if it would fit with my ADD rear bumper. it did end up fitting, but the problem was I was dead set on getting the black diamond 5 inch tips and they ever so slightly were touching the rear bumper so I had to bend the exhaust hanger to get them to drop down a little more. shoutout @DirtDerrick for getting me the exhaust super fast and also giving me the best price that I’ve seen.

Ford Ranger AWE SWITCHPATH Exhaust paired with Addictive Desert Design Phantom rear bumper. IMG_4403




Ford Ranger AWE SWITCHPATH Exhaust paired with Addictive Desert Design Phantom rear bumper. IMG_4400


Ford Ranger AWE SWITCHPATH Exhaust paired with Addictive Desert Design Phantom rear bumper. IMG_4396


Ford Ranger AWE SWITCHPATH Exhaust paired with Addictive Desert Design Phantom rear bumper. IMG_4403


Ford Ranger AWE SWITCHPATH Exhaust paired with Addictive Desert Design Phantom rear bumper. IMG_4404


Ford Ranger AWE SWITCHPATH Exhaust paired with Addictive Desert Design Phantom rear bumper. IMG_4405


Ford Ranger AWE SWITCHPATH Exhaust paired with Addictive Desert Design Phantom rear bumper. IMG_4407
Sponsored

 
Last edited:

AugPal

Well-Known Member
First Name
Augie
Joined
Nov 8, 2024
Threads
27
Messages
394
Reaction score
330
Location
Chicago
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger XLT 2018 Ford Fiesta 2026 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired IBEW
Looks good!
 

Sponsored
 







Top