You have a Lariat and it didn't, come with the wireless charger??? I have an XLT with it...
But if you don't already have one, I would recommend something OTHER than the Ford charger. It's VERY picky about phone placement. If the phone isn't in just the right place, it won't charge and it's...
I installed the Ford Performance exhaust last month. Workmanship is excellent. I have the single exit (high clearance) version. Although the pipe has what looks like "mufflers", in actuality everything is straight-thru. The sound isn't too loud if you're just cruising or not stomping on the...
Suggestions? Yeah, if you listen to the radio, don't do it. Your reception will go to hell.
If you don't use the radio, then go ahead, it won't matter to you.
I can suggest one thing I have done to my Ranger (in addition to whatever else you do), and that is to install a screen over the air intake to prevent rodents from taking up residence in the air filter box.
Everyone's ass is different. I made a west coast to east coast (and back) drive last summer and have no complaints about the seat comfort. As with any long drive, I needed to periodically adjust the position just for a change, but never any real discomfort.
Start-stop has nothing to do with it. The computer monitors the battery and if it gets "low", then the computer will disable the function. The real problem are the 50-100 computer modules that never shut off and draw power all the time. That and the low quality of modern batteries. If you don't...
I don't know the answer to your question, but a company called Dongar Technologies sells USB power outlets that plug into the mirror wiring for power. Mostly used for dashcams.
After reading this thread, I checked my oil level and saw that it appears to be overfilled by one quart. The oil was last changed by the dealer. I need to take the truck in for the recall soon, so I'm going to ask them WTF is going on.