Sponsored

Search results

  1. HitchMount Reverse Light

    It is a SPDT relay. Got to verify but if you wire the backup circuit to control the relay pin 86, 85 to ground. Connect the controlled light to pin 30. And constant power to 87. Finally connect the aux switch to 87a. Wired like this the aux switch will send power to the light when the backup...
  2. HitchMount Reverse Light

    I believe it can be done with a DPDT relay.
  3. AWE Exhaust Odd Design

    Unless the exhaust is in Baja(valve fully open), the majority of the gasses flow thru just one side.
  4. Why not just leave it in 4A for daily?

    Not true aborut the locker, I've done 35-40 with it locked.
  5. 35x12.5 R17 -12mm Offset

    Nope. Positive 35 offset with 35's and 2.25 lift can rub without fender mods
  6. Ford Ranger Raptor R Engine Preference

    I'd like to see a godzilla engine. Big block and not any bigger than the coyote. They arre already transplanting them in the Broncos and rangers
  7. May the Fourth be with you.

    Can't stay stock!
  8. Alternate to Trailing Arm Sensor Guards: 3D Printed

    Looks good! Only issue i see is that they will hold mud. I have a set of someone else's and I constantly have to dig mud out of them. Can the topside be enclosed?
  9. New bumper option (Truck Defender) coming for Ranger Raptor

    I was not. The winch and the radar assembly conflicted. They didnt want to move the radar assemble from its original position to accomodate the winch. But I wonder if the radar assembly could be offset to work with the winch?
  10. Desert Sand or Carbonized Grey Metallic??? Need to finalize my order.

    I have carbonized grey. It looks dark in low light but almost looks silver in bright light. Biggest difference between the 2 colors is the Grey is metal flake and the tan is not
  11. New bumper option (Truck Defender) coming for Ranger Raptor

    It's done. This is the first pic from them. When the weather cooperates, I'll post more.
  12. ReadyLift Crash Bars

    I have them. The install was easy. Stock removal was the difficult part. Had th cut them.
  13. New bumper option (Truck Defender) coming for Ranger Raptor

    Yeah' that was just to show an " example" of their bumper. They are prototyping one on my truck as we speak. It should be similar to the 5g bumper
  14. New bumper option (Truck Defender) coming for Ranger Raptor

    Nothing factory tow hooks stay in place and maintain their functionality. As to the rear bumper i do not know.



Top