Sponsored

Search results

  1. Can someone look at the drivers side turbo??

    That's not quite how it works. Our engines see "full" vaccum all the time: during throttle off deceleration. NA engines obviously never see boost as there no hardware to create boost, but at WOT the vacuum will be around zero. On Turbo vehicles, the turbo is not always boosting. Its always...
  2. Can someone look at the drivers side turbo??

    Ive only ever seen 17 psi max boost. Stock, no tune.
  3. Besides Method wheels what are other good wheel companies???

    I quite like my RTR Evo 6 and it actually looks like they are in stock.
  4. New Intercooler Option - CP-E

    I had a CPe on my Fiesta ST. Great intercooler with great charge temps.
  5. ACT Temps

    There's a lot that goes into it. Whether the engine is in vacuum or boost makes a difference. You can be on the freeway and just let off the throttle putting the engine in full vacuum and the temp will go up. And while moving, I don't think anyone* has a full understanding of exactly when the...
  6. Didn't realize I was seeing oil pressure and not oil temp

    And similarly in My Gauges, you can get the temp in a number
  7. Pennzoil changes the formula - Ultra Platinum no longer made from GTL base stocks

    So, does the new formulation meet the newer Ford motor oil requirements?
  8. Airing down tires on beadlock wheels

    I use a more complete kit for deflate / inflate. I have this hose kit and it did work well on the stock beadlock wheels with no extra parts. https://morrflate.com/products/morrflate-braided-duo-2-tire-hose-kit-24ft-hoses
  9. How to fill license plate holes in front bumper

    https://bumperplugs.com/?srsltid=AfmBOopB1EpuRQxX8ULzM5pJD1wPkN_u_xrnRj7T-v-aywYhcS4hX-Ng Used them on my wifes Flex and my previous Fiesta ST
  10. 10R60 in the Explorer ST better than the RR

    Mine is all stock and shifting in all gears is super smooth with no drama. Sport mode is smooth as well. The only time the trans kinda makes its self known is when DOWN shifting in sport mode, because its rev-matching. But other than that, no weirdness on mine.
  11. What is your Insurance Coverage & Cost?

    2024 Raptor 47 yr old, no recent tickets or accidents Roughly 6000 mi per year which I think gets a small discount SoCal, State Farm 300k/100k bodily injury 100k property comprehensive w/ $500 deductible $917.64 6 month premium
  12. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    Tuesday, but installed RTR Evo 6‘s i picked up from @Raptor_Logic Had to go back to the tire shop today as some of the wheel weights had fallen off as they didn’t stick properly. They got them sorted though. I know the RTRs are a known quantity but I’m damn happy as I think they look...
  13. Texas RTR EVO 6 17x9 30mm Black (Set of 5)

    SInce its a set of 5, I assume you replaced the spare with one? Did you have any trouble mounting the spare? I had wasn't sure if it would mount up like the stock spare. Also, what lug nuts did you go with for these wheels?
  14. AlphaRex Headlights Finally Out for Ford Ranger 2024+ & Ford Ranger Raptor 24+

    Does that mean you don’t have fogs as they turn off with brights on? Or did you similarly change that with forscan?
  15. Large orange letters flashing across screen

    YES! Suicidal is criminally underrated and unknown
  16. Beware of this guy selling VIN locked tuners

    eBay used to be very buyer centric, but it seems this has changed. I bought an expensive mountain bike part recently and it looked good on the outside but was clearly damaged and the only recourse I had was asking for a refund. When the seller (shockingly!) simply did not respond, eBay just...



Top