UPDATE!!!!
Here is a combined study of interstate and city driving. Eco did not do much better. Eco is still very disappointing. Over 3500 miles driven
Original test in black, new numbers in white. Did not use tow or slippery. Only use tow when towing. Or hauling.
All depends on what i am towing. I go no faster than 70mph. Usually keep it at 65 or 68 or something like that. 63 or 65 when towing a tt. Usually about 15 mpg or 13 mpgs when towing heavy. 7k or so. Most tows are at about 5 to 7k.
I always lock out gears 9 and 10 and use tow mode. Use manual...
The huge screen in the middle of the dash. Thought id hate it. Now cannot live without it.
Still hate the digital dashboard. I want my traditional rpm gauge.
No problems for me as of yet. Nothing interferes with any of the pedals. Just like the way it goes under the pedals. As mud and dirt are getting knocked off your boots it falls on the mat. So, so far pretty good.
Like nate, my ranger has done the "drive mode not available" too.
And yes, when taking drink in and out of my rear cup holder it wants to change drive mode. Unfortunately, more often than not. It is very annoying. I figure it is a software glitch, but who knows?
Another over the air...
I never rotate the spare. Non matching rim tire and rim all different size but sized to match my original tires? Its that, a spare to get me to the next tire shop or set of tires.
First was a screen protector, then floor mats for all the dirt, seat covers for work clothes and a bed mat to help with scratches and dents. And a automatic car wash plan.
The glyder hitch cannot be used with a weight distribution hitch.
But this glyder hitch is a game changer!! Rather than felling the trailer push or pull you, the pivot point allows the hitch to move up and down seperate from your vehicle. Of course not completely, but enough to where the...
I Tow this around. Only problem is there are zero aerodynamics. Just cruise at 60, Ranger loves that speed with this trailer. 6k trailer with all our stuff.
Bought my 2024 in February of 2025. Lots of work lots of miles!!
Latest trip was a 3k trip across a few states, Louisiana, Mississippi, alabama, and lots of miles in Texas!
34900
I have installed these Muslogy products in my 2024 Ford Rabger and i can say they work pretty well. I have the Center Console Cup Holder Insert, and the The Center Console Hidden Organizer.
I will start with the cup holder. For my use, it was a double edge sword. Before, i had loose...