Sponsored

Search results

  1. American Adventure Lab Bed Attachment System BASE rails installed

    I want this set up but I have a SmartCap evo for my ranger. Could you share pics of the BASE brackets where the attached to the bed sides? Yours look great.
  2. Goosetuned Tuning R&D - Ranger/Bronco 3.0 Raptor +300hp!

    Still no SAE before and after dyno numbers same day. Same truck. Same Dyno?
  3. New Product - Ford Ranger Bed Slide (by American Adventure Lab)

    Can I use the Bedsliders and BASE system with my SmartCap? my idea is to use two bed slides next to each other and mount 4 packout drawer units on each side. Basically like this.
  4. Bed power plug?

    Then you’d be bitching if the inverter worked with the engine off and your battery died. Then you couldn’t get home. You people cry about everything.
  5. Bed power plug?

    I use a snap on 3 bank charger with mine. But I don’t leave it plugged in while not in use. I only use it when needed.
  6. Bed power plug?

    What do you expect from only 400 watts? Do yourself a favor and get cordless tools and use the 400 watt inverter to charge the batteries.
  7. Head of the EPA says the auto start/stop is going away.

    You people and your generation believe everything you hear and read. It’s not going away. Guess what else isn’t going away? EV’s. But hey, keep crying about it
  8. Solid metal replacement Oil Dipstick handle?

    You people complain about the weirdest things
  9. 25’ RR Paint Peel on Wheel Well

    It looks to me, in that photo as someone painted the carbonized gray paint and over lapped it onto the wheel flair?
  10. Goosetune

    So I’m in the market for a tune for my RR, I came across the thread for the Goosetune. My question was why not also post your dyno results in SAE and not only STD. This question wasn’t liked by GOOSETUNE, and he’s now locked me out of the thread or he’s closed it all together. God forbid...
  11. Goosetuned Tuning R&D - Ranger/Bronco 3.0 Raptor +300hp!

    I’m a potential customer. And I want to see and know gains. Ford oem, like all domestic oem’s use SAE. FORD PERFORMANCE tune shows gains in SAE. You refuse to do so. No where did I say your tunes are bad, or not gaining. I want to see stock SAE same day, same dyno, same truck numbers and then...
  12. Goosetuned Tuning R&D - Ranger/Bronco 3.0 Raptor +300hp!

    Then why not use the most used correction factor? SAE! Get with the times. There is a reason why OEM and others don’t use STD! Why don’t you just use DIN factor while you’re at it. You know, so the European people on these forums can understand ?
  13. Goosetuned Tuning R&D - Ranger/Bronco 3.0 Raptor +300hp!

    He can’t answer a simple question and finds it easier to just ignore it. It’s all good. It was a simple question.
  14. Installed Ford OEM Tailgate Protector 🇺🇸

    Looks terrible the tailgate is already too busy looking as stock.
  15. Goosetuned Tuning R&D - Ranger/Bronco 3.0 Raptor +300hp!

    STD inflates the numbers. Most people only look at the max numbers. Let’s say the ford performance tune is 455hp. SAE, You show say but why not just use the SAE correction factor? Most people don’t know the difference. And when they look at the ford performance tune they see those...
  16. Goosetuned Tuning R&D - Ranger/Bronco 3.0 Raptor +300hp!

    Why not just use the SAE correction factor? Ford performance post their numbers, as do most others, using the SAE. not STD.
  17. Goosetuned Tuning R&D - Ranger/Bronco 3.0 Raptor +300hp!

    Your dyno numbers are on the STD scale. Which inflate the numbers.



Top