Done 4 changes, all by reaching down and removing the filter. Not difficult, just awkward. There is a catch tray located under the oil filter that directs the oil that drains as you unscrew the filter. If you get uder the truck and look, it is approximately even with hinges on the drivers...
I bought wheels of FaceBook marketplace that were off a newer Bronco, then went on Tirerack and priced out tires, took that printout into Discount Tire and they matched price. Everything for $1500.
If I were to pick one thing about my Ranger, that was a waste of space, it would be the factory wireless charger. All mine does is make the phone hot and maybe add a small battery percentage increase. I even purchased a new MagSafe case and have tried charging with the case off. Then I read...
I have a Lariet 2024 2.3, I had this happen once, scared me pretty good. That was a few weeks ago, has not happened since. I was going around a corner, as I was almost finished, I hit the gas and nothing happened for a bit, seemed longer than it probably was. Anyway, glad to know I'm not...
I have never had a car with this on it, then I bought my Ranger, and it didn't either. However, it did come with a very oversized key fob. So what? Well, I work at a winery and multiple times was annoyed when a car alarm went off in the parking lot, often during busy times and while live music...
Did drivers side rear this morning. Not a difficult job, makes a huge difference. I have opened and shut the door too many times, just to listen to it. Will continue, once I get more deadener. Took more product than expected, so waiting on delivery. I used Amazon Basic, worked very well.
this...
I reached down, but needed a ladder to get up high enough, then lean on the engine with one hand and reach down with the other. Not terrible, but certainly not convenient.