Sponsored

Search results

  1. Advice on repairing damage on door

    A 1” stone was thrown by a lawn mower blade against the door of my Oxford white ranger recently. Anyone have advice for repair that I can do myself with a touch up kit? The paint has chipped in a few small places down to the metal. Seems like I could do the touch up myself but but don’t want to...
  2. B14aa remedy

    Been waiting as have others on having recall remedies performed. The 26S29 in particular is why I am not hurrying in to the service center. As I understand the recall notice there is a software remedy but if b14aa is present, parts are not available as others have mentioned. My app shows parts...
  3. BRAKES! or lack thereof!

    :thumbsup:
  4. Realtruck Gator EFX Hard Tonneau Cover installed on Ranger Raptor

    Mine will be delivered today. Was ordered late Thursday and here Saturday. I also looked at several options and was concerned about only having 2/3 of the bed open but thinking back on previous usage I don’t recall a time that full access was required. Determining factors for me were easy...



Top