I put them in an ARB Tred Pro Carry Bag and throw it in the bed. The bag was around $100 on amazon. I have molle panels so I use a bungee cord to hold it in place. If you don't have molle panels you could probably strap the bag to the tie downs to hold it in place.
I wish I saw your post earlier. This happened to me this week.
I was in 4 low with rear diff locked going up a series of steep dusty trails. After about 7 very steep climbs I tried to change the drive mode and the message said "Drive Modes not Available".
Then a message said the "Pre...
I use ACC all the time. On long road trips it helps a lot. When I arrive at my destination I am less tired because I don't have to hit the gas and brake pedals constantly.
I just had my Rocky Road Outfitters rock sliders installed. I had a local 4x4 shop do the install. They did the heavy duty installation with the extra bolts. They said they are very sturdy. When I stand on them there is no flex. They seem solid. I will put them to the test this summer.
Good choice! The subwoofer will be a game changer.
I use the remote bass control knob a lot. I usually have it on full blast and back it off a bit on some songs.
Some albums are produced with a lot of bass and some have very little. I was listening to Black Sabbath's album "13" today and...
Sorry for the temptation lol
You made a good choice with the Focal speakers. When I was at the car stereo shop I listened to JL speakers and the Focals. The Focals sounded better so I went with them.
But the subwoofer is key. It makes the drums and bass come to life.
You could do sound deadening and a subwoofer upgrade.
soundsgoodstereo sells a factory interface harness with a Keyloc that will fix the bass roll off issue. You could call them or email them for details. They are very helpful.
Glad to hear that worked for you.
For me, listening to music is super important, so I wanted to get the best sound possible. I needed an interface to remove the factory amplifier and provide a clean usable signal. The factory amplifier has high compression and low sound quality compared to...
Thanks! Good idea on running with the seat up. I will try that.
It sounds great. I took my cd collection and ripped it in itunes to create apple lossless files. I put those files on a USB stick and plugged it into the USB port on the truck. So the source is the best possible.