Sponsored

Search results

  1. Tow/haul mode experience

    Yep, have the V6 and pull out LGM up and over Snoqualamie Pass in WA with no problem.
  2. The Most Worthwhile Vehicle Accessory You Should Buy

    Have wondered why Ford went cheapnand didnt put the strip across windshield to help shield from sun. Never have used a sun visor like I do in this Ranger. Need tk take to a glass/tint shop and look into options!
  3. What’s Something You Notice More After Owning Your Ranger for a While?

    The auto start stop! Bought the plug in chip to reverse to make that a feature you have to turn on if you actually want it!
  4. XLT beats all other options...!!!!

    I have the 2024 XLT FX4, seemed the best and towing superior to Raptor. Didnt care for seats in Lariat, but never understood wht they only put the extra glove box in the Lariat. If you could add as an aftermarket or with a kit I would in a heartbeat.
  5. 2024 Ranger XLT - Rack that works with Leer 4 panel?

    Yeah, I didnt want the auto roll up units as they take up so much bed space and just overkill. Whats the best t-slot tonneau that can still be opened with racks and load on top? And keep bed reasonably dry.
  6. Disabled auto start / stop with eliminator kit (4DTECH) and it works

    There is a plug and play clip on Ebay Auto for the Ranger for $99 I think. Put one in 2 mos after buying my truck as the start stop drove me crazy. Best $100 I ever sle t, it just reverses the button so if you want start stop it turns it on instead of off! Drop glove box, unplug a connection...
  7. 2024 Ranger XLT - Rack that works with Leer 4 panel?

    Hey Guys I have a 2024 Ranger XLT that I put a Leer 4 panel tonneau cover on. Is there a bed rack system that works with those? Recently bought a Little Guy Max (wife tired of tent camping), so now I can't tow my small trailer for 9 foot rowing sailing dinghy. Would like to put the boat up top.
  8. 2.7L Fuel Economy

    I have a 2024 mostly city drivong and short trips on I-5 and truck averages 20.5mpg. Towing a 4,000 lb trailer it was 13.5mpg.
  9. Looking for a fuel filler cover/ cap to keep out water and crud

    Sounds like they might not work with vapor recovery pumps, which is most urban areas now days?
  10. Headroom for a 6'0" guy

    6'2" with a long back and no headroom issues.
  11. Recall Notice 26C10 / NHTSA Recall 26V104

    Dealer did mobile service for me. Tech said since a safety recall they need to do it in person and make sure its signed off. They, the Tech, actually needs to enter a tracking code to ensure its done apparently.
  12. Another New Recall: #26S29 A-PILLAR WIRING INSPECTION AND BCM UPDATE (NHTSA: #26V238)

    Dealer did mine right after the airbag recall. They were careful and repair and replacement was fine.
  13. One or Two Struts for the Tailgate?

    Yeah, mine is always sticking out. Nkt enough space between the struck and bed rail. I've debated adding a washer to add a bit more gap fkrnthe cable to slide into when the tailfate closes? Anyone try?
  14. Multiple safety alerts on the dashboard and the app

    Drive in a little snowy condition and snow packs in the the front end wjere the sensors are and disables tje precollision. My front passenger side sensors constantly go off... Why? The dealer mechanic says no error messages.
  15. Rooftop side rails? 2024 Ranger XLT

    Morning, has anyone added or fiund any rooftop side rails for their 2024 Ranger? I've only seen one vendor from overseas selling one. Ford seems to just offer the clamp on aftermarket crossbars.
  16. What's your Drive Mode for daily driving?

    Typically put it in eco mode (2024 XLT FX4), though Sport is more fun. I added the aftermarket circuit board behind glove box (plug and play) that reverses the auto stop start switch as it just constantly turned off at stoplights (interval is too short). Sweet $100 upgrade, if I want it...
  17. Dash display

    Absolutely hate that auto start/stop feature. Bought the little circuit board and installed behind glove box to reverse the switch. If I want it it I can turn on now, otherwise I leave turned off so the truck isn't constantly turning off and on doing City driving. Best $100 I've spent in a...
  18. FordPass App is now the "Ford App" (new version 6.0)

    Took mine in for an oil change and when I left I had a new dash configuration... I was just getting used to the old one! 🤔
  19. Airbag recall fix didn’t go well (wait if you can)

    I had my 2024 Ranger done last Friday, the mechanic did a clean job, no smudges etc. The only thing I noticed is both B pillar covers seem a bit looser and the rubber moulding in spots wasn't entirely smoothed out. The driver's side has those two telltale light shadows in the plastic were I...



Top