Sponsored

Search results

  1. Free onX one-year trial for Ford owners

    Same here. I activated the off-road app and all the other apps just show a 7-day free trial.
  2. Next generation 2030 Ranger (7th gen) already in development

    I'm sure we will, but it'll be in 2040.
  3. External Control

    Where do they get these ideas? I've been driving for 50 years and not once have I ever thought I needed to do this with any vehicle I've owned. It's more pointless technology to break and the Ranger has enough of that already.
  4. Rear Window Ventilation / Air Flow Test

    I guess a lot of you have never had a truck with a sliding rear glass. Every truck I've owned with a sliding rear glass pulls air in through that rear window. Has already been posted, it's merely the aerodynamics of the truck.
  5. How do you decorate your Ford Ranger? Post photos & show off your builds

    I decorate my Ranger in mud and lots of dead bugs. And oh yeah, empty beer cans in the bed. That's how I decorate my manly ranger! Yeah!
  6. What did you think would bother you on your Ranger that you actually like?

    As a staunch heterosexual I will choose to excuse myself from this thread... 😂
  7. Jeep Ducks? I think not...

    I have a duck on the dashboard of my Ranger just to piss off Jeep drivers.
  8. What did you think would bother you on your Ranger that you actually like?

    I thought I would hate the auto start stop feature but as it turns out I actually do hate the auto start stop feature a lot more than I thought I would. If I forget to disable it, and have that hesitation at a stoplight or a stop sign or pulling out into traffic where the truck fails to move...
  9. Is your Power Rear Window this whiny too?

    The motor in mine is silent but it's still mechanical and it's going to make a little bit of noise as it slides across It's track and when it reaches the end of the opening in both directions.
  10. Disabling tracking device...... [ADMIN WARNING: NO RELIGION, NO POLITICS]

    What year rangers does this apply to and won't that also disable automatic software updates?
  11. 2025 2.3 Start-up CLUNK

    It has nothing to do with the auto start stop. This phenomena was already answered somewhere on this forum but I can't find a post so Here is the reason for the clunk in the transmission when you start it up. Mine does the same thing. It specifically applies to the 10-speed automatic...
  12. Ranger to be discontinued - is this BS?

    I looked at some sales numbers the other day for Ford's truck line and The rangers are at the very bottom when it comes to units sold and profit margins here in the US. Of course the F-150 is on top followed by the Bronco and the Maverick. Speculation is all over the place right now when it...
  13. 2.7L, 1000 miles: started hearing a turbo whoosh noise?

    I think Ford would tell you "if it's whooshing, it's working".
  14. Will these taillights work on 2025 Ranger XLT?

    It does say they fit the 2025 Ranger. I would be concerned how the trucks ECM is going to respond if you install aftermarket tail lights. Long gone are the days of plug and play unfortunately.
  15. Truck bed cover options. I’m torn between two.

    I bought this tri-fold soft cover on Amazon for $239 which is still the current price. That was 8 months ago and it still looks just like the day I got it. It's as good a quality as the trifecta cover I had on my F-150 if not a little better. I'm surprised the price hasn't gone up.
  16. Help naming my Ranger Raptor

    I named my Ranger XLT "Severence", or as I call it most often the Recall Ranger.
  17. Katzkins Heated and Air Conditioned Seats Installed

    Very cool and all but my Ranger came with heated seats and air conditioning standard. Not sure I understand the value of air conditioned seats unless it's just the wow factor??
  18. Newbie looking for other Ranger owners pulling a 5th wheel trailer.

    If my math is right, once you load the trailer and include a couple of passengers you're going to be right at the weight limit or maybe a little more than the rangers total payload capacity. No wiggle room at all. I wouldn't risk that, but you do you. Especially since there are so many lighter...
  19. 2027 Ford Ranger - What are Your Thoughts?

    I would bet that something's going to happen with the Ranger line in 27. I'm in Michigan and the dealership where I bought my Ranger last October has none on the lot right now. I searched local dealerships and there are very few rangers to be had. However, lots are full of f-150s, broncos and...
  20. Maverick Headrests to Solve The Ranger's "Tilt Too Far Forward" Problem

    You are absolutely correct! I feel like an idiot because I never tried to move them. The headrest has been in the perfect position for me since I got the truck and I have no wife to complain about things 😂



Top