Sponsored

Search results

  1. Intercooler comparison - stock spot vs big chungus

    Yes! I went with the Borla ATAK series complete cat back system which consists of both the kits listed. But you can opt just for doing the rear tail pipe kit with black outlets. I did the complete system myself with the truck on 4 ramps in just 2-3 hours. The Borla system is top tier and...
  2. Ford F**king Ranger Doing Truck Things! Post Yours...

    Hey hey what do ya know…fellow plumber myself! Been in the commercial/industrial industry in the Plumbers & Pipe Fitters Local U.A. 26 Western Washington for over 27 years now. Nice to meet another turd hustler! Thanks for the kind words on my Dobie. He’s my 3rd one. Favorite breed of all time...
  3. Intercooler comparison - stock spot vs big chungus

    If you’re dead set on the massive Stage 2 then some of this won’t pertain to you. But here’s the setup I went with and it’s been bulletproof for 7.5K miles and makes this truck RIP! * Check out CVF (out of FL I believe - could be wrong) I went with their Stage 1 I.C. and turbo pipe kit. The...
  4. Ford F**king Ranger Doing Truck Things! Post Yours...

    RR hauls this guy around and this crap around wherever we need it to go. 5’ bed…no problem! Now the big ā€˜ol boy’s got himself a canopy to keep himself and whatever crap protected. Now we drive with his long snout sticking through both sliders so he still feels like he’s right there in the cab...
  5. Ford Ranger Retro Hat on sale at American Eagle

    The dice chonnies…..that’s the zinger!
  6. The Most Worthwhile Vehicle Accessory You Should Buy

    For me……window tint, then the canopy, then the console gun safe
  7. What's your Drive Mode for daily driving?

    City driving, which is where I live (hilly city) and do 98% of my Raptor driving. I have it loud & aggressive and actually like Tow/Haul Mode the best! Find it a blend between Normal & Sport. Doesn’t over shift & hunt with all the elevation changes and still does the rev’d downshifts. I don’t...
  8. Another sound deadening and Focal speakers upgrade

    Myself I’d do just the 3 layer Max if you’re only wanting to do one and I’ve never used the tape.
  9. Coastal Theme 2025 Ranger XLT FX4 Build

    You can always give it an attempt yourself and paint the parts. That’s the route I took and it turned out surprisingly well. Almost a dead match at 5+ feet away to the dark argent gray grill & fender flares. I took the lower valance & skid plate off the truck. Scuffed up with scotch brite pads...
  10. Coastal Theme 2025 Ranger XLT FX4 Build

    Hell yeah! Sounds like you’ve already got it figured out!
  11. Sound deadener inside tailgate?

    EXACTLY! Now you’ve officially become a sound deadener weirdo like the rest of us when you do the tailgate, HA! And yes it’s all about that extra ā€œthonkā€!
  12. Coastal Theme 2025 Ranger XLT FX4 Build

    Looks really nice! Killer stance! How’s she ride? Just a thought/suggestion…. Your whole color pallet leans warm, but that lower silver valence is a stark cool color - same thing caught my eye on my warm desert tan & black combo…..then that silver valence bugged me & still bugs me on my bead...
  13. Damaged plastic trim

    I like the crayon idea! Never thought of the crayon, but see how it might work as a 5-10 footer or quick glance over. Got one I’m going to try this on shortly. Great idea!
  14. Gas Prices $4.99 Chicago Suburbs [Admin Warning: No Politics]

    Hold on to your butts……..It’s ONLY going to get worse! Here in Western WA State we’re floating around $5.50-5.75 but diesels flying high at nearly $8 & higher! Crazy! Of course with the Ford Tune premium is rqd. and that’s pushing another $buck. NUTS! 🄜 The company van & gas card are worth a...
  15. Ranger Raptor Extreme Exhaust System by Borla - released by Ford Performance Parts

    Yes, this is the ENTIRE cat back Borla ATAK series direct from Borla not just tips/rear exit assy’s.
  16. For anyone that has upgraded speakers - did it make your sound louder?

    Lined up perfectly. The Infinity just dropped right in without any modifications to the dash opening or mounting holes.
  17. For anyone that has upgraded speakers - did it make your sound louder?

    Here’s a genetic EBay screen shot of the model Infinity that I used. I used this exact same one in the CC in my previous F-150 so I still had a single speaker kicking around to use in the RR. You might be able to find a single for purchase somewhere, otherwise you’re stuck buying a pair. On the...
  18. 2026 NFL Football

    Go Hawks! Back to Back Baby! Once our starting QB is back…..lookout!
  19. Ranger Raptor Extreme Exhaust System by Borla - released by Ford Performance Parts

    Here’s one at startup. Keep in mind this is just the factory startup setting and then it automatically settles into normal. It sounds pretty demonic under WOT in Sport & Baja. I’ve also done the Pro-Cal tune, CVF fab aluminum turbo charge pipes & stage 1 intercooler, and the Process West...
  20. Ranger Raptor Extreme Exhaust System by Borla - released by Ford Performance Parts

    Looks great! Another option is to order the parts directly from Borla and by-pass the Ford middle man. There is a difference as the tips stick out a bit further, which I like, but some may not. I did the entire cat back Borla ATAK system in my driveway with the truck on ramps in under 3 hours...



Top