Sponsored

Search results

  1. Intelligent speed control making me irritated.

    I drive a lot of country roads where I live. There's one road with a 55mph speed limit, but you cross a small bridge with a sign that says "20 ton weight limit" and the truck thinks that the speed limit is now 20mph and will slam on the brakes 😅
  2. Intelligent speed control making me irritated.

    I don't have lane centering/ adaptive cruise control on my Ranger, but have it on an f150. You can strap an ankle weight on the steering wheel in certain places and the weight will give the steering wheel enough resistance that it thinks you're holding onto it even when you're not touching the...
  3. Changing Tire Circumference in BCM/PCM vs Hypertech 730125 Inline Speedometer Calibrator

    Unless something has recently changed, that only works on 2024 and older model years. The 2025+ non Raptors are capped at around a 32" tire limit in Forscan. I'm also running 255/80/17s and I just set the tire size to the highest limit Forscan will allow and my speedometer reads dead on when...
  4. 2.7L Fuel Economy

    This is the same with the 2.3 The truck is certainly capable of getting 26+ mpg. However, you have to be driving on the right roads with lower speed limits and you have to keep the truck stock. I'm just happy that even after adding 33" tires I can consistently get over 20 MPG when driving 75+...
  5. Considering Ranger coming from f250. Help me decide

    I have to say that downsizing from an f150 to the Ranger, the Ranger is much much easier to park and maneuver in the city with the smaller size and excellent turning radius. It doesn't feel underpowered at all (and I had the 3.5 ecoboost f150 before) The main loss is the size. Even though I...
  6. Fuel Filler Tube needs replaced -2025 XLT - 800 miles

    Been running the capless system for over a decade on multiple f150s previously with no issues. And I live way out in the country and drive gravel daily.
  7. Aftermarket Wheels / Rims - Let's see what you got

    His truck is an XLT so it did not come with 285s
  8. 2025 Rangers 10R60 Transmission ~ Klunk & Jump

    Luckily I haven’t experienced the issue in my truck. But still start it up in neutral whenever I think about it based on that thread.
  9. Adjusting msnual seats.. dumb question.

    It should move pretty easily. Make sure you’re pulling on the lever that leans the seat back and not the pump lever thing that will raise the seat height. They’re pretty close together and easy to confuse, at least for me.
  10. Aftermarket Wheels / Rims - Let's see what you got

    I'm running FB Marketplace wheels that came off a Bronco big bend. They are the same size and offset as the factory wheels 17x7.5 +55 offset. Also pretty lightweight at around 23 lbs each.
  11. 2025 Tune and Power Specs

    That's some impressive torque gains for the little 2.3! Hopefully they get around to releasing the Ranger version of the tune soon...
  12. What are we using for weatherproof floor mats?

    I use the Triple A Liners floor mats. I did receive them for free to test out earlier this year, but I genuinely like them.
  13. Ford app - Can’t add service record?

    Thanks! I didn’t even know there was a web version. Need to add my most recent oil change and never had any issues doing it through the app previously.
  14. Ford app - Can’t add service record?

    I’ve been trying to add a service record for the past several days but I keep getting this error every time. Anyone else getting this? Or is it just me?
  15. Oil Filters

    That's exactly what happened to me at O'Reilly's. Online said it was in stock but I couldn't find on the shelf. Asked one of the employees and they went and got it from the back.
  16. 2025 2.3 Start-up CLUNK

    Do any of y'all that have the clunking issue also use the "auto hold" brake feature. I don't think my truck has ever done the clunk and am just speculating that maybe it's because I have auto hold enabled and use it.
  17. Oil Filters

    Been driving ALOT, I've already done 3 oil changes in 2026 so far 😅
  18. Oil Filters

    I get FL-2127 filters from Rock Auto. I've also gotten them at my local O'Reilly before.
  19. Running 33" tires (255/80/17) pizza cutters on stock suspension, no rub

    I have the newer 2.3 mpc engine. I used Forscan to adjust the tire size, but tire circumference is capped at "2340" for 2025 and newer trucks. So I've just had to live with my speedometer/ odometer being around 3% low. I do adjust for that in my hand calculated mpg numbers. Hopefully some day...
  20. Running 33" tires (255/80/17) pizza cutters on stock suspension, no rub

    Little bit of an update: Just got back from a 2,500 mile road trip from Oklahoma to Northern Minnesota and averaged 22.1 MPG (hand calculated). Hankooks are still riding great and are very quiet. About to hit 5k miles on them since mounted, just did the first tire rotation and they are...



Top