Sponsored

Search results

  1. Installed and wired the Armordillo sidesteps and some LED foglight surrounds I found on ebay.

    That's what I did for my grill lights but I don't want these to stay on. Just when I unlock the doors and then they fade out like the interior lights. I'm putting white lights on mine so the wife can see better.
  2. Installed and wired the Armordillo sidesteps and some LED foglight surrounds I found on ebay.

    Very nice. Where did you tap for the running boards power? I already have boards...just need to light them. It was easy on my F150 but info is scarce on the Ranger. - Thanks
  3. Anyone know what this is?

    If the chances of something falling off from under the hood and bouncing just right to land where you found it, go buy some lottery tickets!!! 😁
  4. Anyone know what this is?

    My guess is it's an isolator located between the tank and skid plate. You should have 2 straps holding the tank on secured with bolts. I'd bet if you scoped around those straps, you might see another one installed on the other strap.
  5. Need advice on a tonneau cover

    This is the one I bought. I had the same one on my F150 and only had one problem with it after 4 years and they shipped the parts out fast. Did the repair myself. https://realtruck.com/p/bakflip-mx4-tonneau-cover/
  6. F150-LED Grill Lights - 5 light kit fitment

    Those look good, too. Where'd you get the white ones from?
  7. F150-LED Grill Lights - 5 light kit fitment

    I did the 4 lights on mine and I think they look great!
  8. Just for Fun: If You Were the Ranger Designer, What Would You Change?

    12v power plug back on the dash!!!! Or at least in the front console. Flatten the bottom of the steering wheel to facilitate entry. (for us larger/older guys😁) Driver side A pillar grab handle. Press the button to ENABLE the ASS. Off by default. Make bed lights come on with cargo light like...
  9. FORD "chat"

    Had decent chat with Ford today and here's a couple of highlights. Hopefully, there are engineers monitoring this post. Concerning ASS: New Architecture (Secure Gateway): The 2024+ Ranger uses Ford's newer electronic architecture (often referred to as FNVE). Unlike older models, these newer...
  10. New Graphic

    It does on the driver's side. This is just a flip of the other side. Thanks for noticing.
  11. New Graphic

    I've been designing a new sticker for my 25 XLT to replace the Sport one. Trying to celebrate our 250th Birthday. Any thoughts or ideas for changes? I haven't decided on size yet. I want it big enough to read but not gaudy. All comments welcome.- Thanks
  12. Hood deflector

    I had the stick-on on my F150 for 4 years. It went through temps from 18-102 degrees, even snow in south Louisiana. I also had a subscription to the car wash and washed it at least twice a week, sometimes more. Never had any issues other than a few small spots from rocks. Put the same one on my...
  13. Running board lights??

    Brian: I've seen many kits online that do what you want to do. Here's a link to just one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BSF4N2G...C9T7BMLPK&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1 I only want the puddle lights and not the running/turn signal lights. I just need to find that white/grn stripe wire...
  14. Running board lights??

    I know. I'm in S. Louisiana and this was last year on our way to 6" of snow!!! Almost had the same thing this year.
  15. Running board lights??

    I will check when the weather warms up a little and post it here.
  16. Running board lights??

    Thanks for that but I found what I needed. F150LEDs came through as usual. The only difference is that I clean the truck with acrysol very, very good. Then apply adhesive bond to the area and let it dry. As long as the strips have 3M VHB tape, they'll never come off until you take them off...
  17. Running board lights??

    fordgt: I think I've seen that one and they tie into the third brake light?? But I'll go check it out again. They've got to get power to the back of the truck somehow. Just need the trigger wires. – Thanks
  18. Running board lights??

    I need to install running board lights like I did on my F150 but I need to know if anyone has figured out which wire to tap and where it's located. I don't care for the amber running light/white entry lights. I just want white lights that come on/off with the dome light. The F150 is under the...



Top