Sponsored

Search results

  1. FORScan NA Ranger 6th Gen (2024+) Crowdsourced Spreadsheet

    Thanks Sure, that works, but I mean something slightly different. I’m looking for the windows to close automatically with a single normal press of the lock button, without having to press twice and keep holding it. RA Ranger sells a programmer that enables exactly that function, so I’m trying...
  2. FORScan NA Ranger 6th Gen (2024+) Crowdsourced Spreadsheet

    Hi, has anyone configured the windows so they automatically close when locking the vehicle with the key fob?
  3. JXB PERFORMANCE center support carrier and bearing installed on 24 Ranger XT 2wd

    Did you install it as an upgrade, or to replace/repair the old one?
  4. New Baja Designs Bumper Light Setup Launched in AUS…

    The Baja Designs lights look great and integrate perfectly. I found more information on the Baja Designs website. https://bajadesignsaustralia.com/products/ford-ranger-raptor-xl-linkable-bumper-light-kit?variant=52840593555768
  5. Intercooler shutters

    If the active grille shutters are removed and the actuator motor is retained using the supplied bracket, no warning message will appear on the instrument cluster. However, a fault code will still be stored and will show up when running diagnostics or scanning the vehicle with FORScan. This...
  6. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    I’ve installed an Improved Racing oil catch can on my Ranger Raptor. The quality looks excellent, with really nice materials and finish, and the installation was very straightforward. The only downside was the shipping costs and import taxes to Spain, which were quite high. Overall, though, I’m...
  7. FORScan NA Ranger 6th Gen (2024+) Crowdsourced Spreadsheet

    Hi, could you please explain how you enabled the camera while driving? What settings or coding did you change? Thanks!
  8. Exciting Group Buy Event by Wolfbox! 🎉 (Exclusive for forum members)

    Hi, could you please confirm whether the power running boards are compatible with the Ford Ranger Raptor? I’ve checked the website, but I can only find the version listed for the F-150. Thanks
  9. Noise from AC compressor. Normal?

    Could you please share the video link again? It’s no longer working. Thanks!
  10. Radiator Upgrade

    Hi, could you explain exactly how you vented the hood? Did you simply open up/cut out the factory hood vent slots, or did you also cut openings in the metal hood underneath the vents? If you have any pictures of what you did, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!
  11. Dirty vs. Clean: Show Us Your Ranger After a Weekend Adventure!

    Waiting in line for a well-deserved wash after an awesome day on the trails.
  12. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    Thanks! I know a magnet would work. The European-spec Ranger Raptor has a steel hood, not aluminum. I'm just trying to find out if Ford used a different material for the US-spec version.
  13. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    Does anyone know whether the hood on the US-spec Ranger Raptor is aluminum or steel? I'm trying to confirm the material. Thanks
  14. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    I mounted the ARB air tank underneath the bed, on the side, using the Pirate Camp Co bracket. Really happy with the fitment. The tank sits nicely tucked away underneath the truck, keeps the bed completely free, and the installation looks very clean.
  15. MagSafe phone holder for 6G Ranger and RR

    I tapped into the fuse box next to the steering wheel using an add-a-fuse. For the ground, I just used one of the factory bolts behind the wireless charger panel. Since I already had everything apart, I also installed a dual USB-C and one USB-A power outlet. It turned out really clean. Here's...
  16. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    https://swarfworks.com/icom-ic-2730-overhead-console-mount-for-ford-ranger/
  17. MagSafe phone holder for 6G Ranger and RR

    You're not alone. I had exactly the same issue. The USB port under the dash doesn't seem to provide enough power for higher-draw accessories. My Tackform MagSafe charger wouldn't work reliably from that port, so I ended up installing a dedicated USB power outlet. Since then, it's been working...
  18. What did you do to your Ranger Raptor Today?

    The mic jack is located next to the wireless charging pad, and the main unit is mounted behind the rear seat.



Top