Have you actually run it across a scale? It is surely a tandem axle at that weight? I will be using an Equalizer hitch with the built-in sway control for our 3000lb 19' single axle unit, with none it wags the dog, not impossible without sway bars , but uncomfortable
found close match paint protection vinyl to make a two tone, will be putting sport wheels and tire on when I get time have tonneau and EGR bed seal kit and Putco tailgate letters
the Gray is the older Magnetic gray, I was able to find a very close match in vinyl from VVivid, reportedly not the highest quality material, but other color choices are slim.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D8L7HF9X?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title&th=1
Have you had the battery changed? The one I bought had sat on the lot with a LOJACK on it so long ,the battery was bad , they replaced it , then the airbag light came on, has something to do with low voltage.