Sponsored

Search results

  1. Cross Traffic Sensors Stopped Working

    2025 Ranger Lariat- I went to back up yesterday and spotted a vehicle passing behind me in my rear view mirror so I naturally stopped. Then it occurred to me that I hadn’t heard the cross traffic sensors beeping at me. Got home and tested the sensors and no response. Either to people or a...
  2. Considering Ranger coming from f250. Help me decide

    If you haven’t yet (I may have missed it above as this is a lengthy thread), by all means go test drive a Ranger before you make a decision. i moved from a F150 Lariat to a 2025 Ranger Lariat. The Ranger has a lot of pluses- it’s more maneuverable than an F150, and in many ways more fun to drive...
  3. 2.7L Fuel Economy

    Averaging 18mpg 80% city 20% highway on a 2025 Lariat. Did manage 19.8 on highway only. 5220 miles on the truck. Also I’m in Texas so that’s with the A/C going full Blast.
  4. Black Seats and Texas Summers!

    Thanks for the reply! Question- are they difficult to install? I bought a pair of seat covers to protect the leather in my Infinity and it was a workout to get them on properly. And that was when I was a youngster in my 60’s. Is installing these a one man operation, or should I enlist the help...
  5. Black Seats and Texas Summers!

    Thanks! I’ll look into them.
  6. Black Seats and Texas Summers!

    104 here in Texas yesterday and once again I’m cursing car manufacturers for their affinity for black seats, especially leather, faux leather or plastic. I would have happily paid another grand for cooled seats like I had in my F-150. My 2025 Lariat was $54,000- they couldn’t stick cooling seats...
  7. My 25 Ranger XLT 2.7 hesitates or fails to engage during low speed maneuvers.

    2025 Lariat 2.7 does the same thing- stumbles sometimes when taking off or driving at low speed. Very annoying.
  8. Truck died making a right turn....

    Nope. Mine (2 times) were both while turning left.
  9. Truck died making a right turn....

    Exact same thing happened twice with my ā€˜25 Ranger lariat. Engine stopped, then after 5-10 seconds restarted itself- both times while I was turning left (both times in heavy, oncoming traffic situations- I nearly pooped my pants.) Took it to the dealer. They wanted to keep it so they could...
  10. Tim’s Alaska Ranger Raptor Build + Adventures

    Thank you for the excellent write up! And thank you for providing the manufacture names for your equipment and how you utilize everything. Alaska is stunning, and you’re seeing more of it than most people can even imagine. Talk about memories that will last a lifetime!
  11. Interior Rattle Solved: emergency funnel

    My 2025 Lariat has multiple rattles and squeaks which drive me insane. Especially the one on the front passenger side. I think it’s in the door because I’ve taken everything else apart except the damn dash and nothing. Mine must have been built on a late Friday afternoon right before beer time...



Top